Author Topic: Few general question abt VPN  (Read 4697 times)

danielphp

Few general question abt VPN
« on: February 26, 2014, 02:55:59 PM »
I have something to ask in order to make sure what benefit will bolehvpn could give me if i subcribes.

I use internet mainly for playing online game (namely League of Legends) and download torrents using uTorrent. Ofc, I also surf the net, using FB, youtube,.. casually.

Im using Unifi 5 packages now. Although it said it should give me 5mps download, I experience high ping while playing game (anything from 150-900) and mediocre torrent speed (hardly over 100kps with few hundreds seeds).

My question here is:

Will BolehVPN help me improve my internet using experience in anyway?

If the answer is yes, which part will VPN help me to improve? (my game, or my torrent speed, or everything in overall). And will it be a significant improvement? (could my ping drop down under 100, torrent speed increase to near 1Mps?)

Last question, I am no IT expert, is it easy to set up and turn on-off VPN whenever i want to?

Thank you for your help.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 03:29:51 PM by danielphp »

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
Re: Few general question abt VPN
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 10:28:38 AM »
We should be able to help with your torrent speed. However we are not a gaming focused VPN. Are you sharing your internet connection with other people? Try this torrent http://releases.ubuntu.com/13.10/ubuntu-13.10-desktop-i386.iso.torrent and see what speed you get.

Installation and getting started is pretty easy, as long as you read our installation guides.