Author Topic: proxy  (Read 7968 times)

arcteryx

proxy
« on: October 08, 2010, 08:48:23 AM »
Hi guys.
I just want to ask about proxy..I'm currently at local university. As we know, university block p2p program such as
utorrent. So, let say I buy a bolehvpn account, is it possible for me to download using utorrent?By the way,
my university using proxy which is nbproxy.
Thanks!

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: proxy
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 09:36:26 AM »
It may be possible with our TCP443 configuration but best to give it a trial first before going long term.
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

arcteryx

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 07:43:21 PM »
It may be possible with our TCP443 configuration but best to give it a trial first before going long term.

Reuben, I just bought a trial account with you this morning. I use TCP443 this morning and it's working. Unfortunately, it stop working by evening. I can't connect to TCP443. I just want to know, either the server is down or my university just block that TCP443.
Thanks.

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 07:51:54 PM »
arcteryx appreciate if you could post the VPN log on this. Could you also try pinging the server and let us know if you changed the proxy settings.
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

arcteryx

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 08:05:55 PM »
arcteryx appreciate if you could post the VPN log on this. Could you also try pinging the server and let us know if you changed the proxy settings.

Reuben,
It's working right now.Thanks by the way.