Author Topic: 1.5TB  (Read 14286 times)

Offline dexbot.fallout3

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Captain
  • I have the right to go apeshit.
Re: 1.5TB
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2008, 11:08:32 AM »
nah...don't bother buying from that guy....he works for LPS (http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=yahoong) this is their pricelist.

70% of their stuff are more expensive compared to LYN prices.

Also want to add that, their pricing is firm....even if u were to buy more than 1 unit, they wouldn't even give you a cent of discount...

Why not try getting them from Computerwar in ss2, since the shops are less than 1km apart?
Yes and no. Their prices for computer hardware are higher than lowyat, but for most of the other stuff, they're cheaper. Also, I ALWAYS get discounts when buying stuff from them. Quite a lot of discounts too.

As for Computer War, their prices are okay, but they're always understaffed.
"There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven and hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds."
1080p x264 test file at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BSKFM2W5

ynneb25

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2008, 11:51:19 AM »
shit..you always get discount? bloody pricks! I know the boss and yet he even refuses to give me 1 buck discount!! He always tells me that the 1 buck give him to 'yum cha'. What do you normally buy from them(to get discount)? Even Vcool(from lyn) who was formerly working there also would give 'some' discount.

Yea...computerwar is understaffed and 1 or 2 of their staff are pricks but the good side is that they provide full warranty service and if u know the boss well, he can give u a very good price(some might even be cheaper than Lowyat) especially when u r building a pc.

Offline dexbot.fallout3

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Captain
  • I have the right to go apeshit.
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2008, 12:07:25 PM »
shit..you always get discount? bloody pricks! I know the boss and yet he even refuses to give me 1 buck discount!! He always tells me that the 1 buck give him to 'yum cha'. What do you normally buy from them(to get discount)? Even Vcool(from lyn) who was formerly working there also would give 'some' discount.

Yea...computerwar is understaffed and 1 or 2 of their staff are pricks but the good side is that they provide full warranty service and if u know the boss well, he can give u a very good price(some might even be cheaper than Lowyat) especially when u r building a pc.
I tend to avoid the stubby fella; he's not very friendly. The boss (ngbh) and the outgoing one usually gives me discounts. Normally I buy DVD+Rs from them but I do buy some other stuff as well. However, I usually buy a lot at a time. I don't expect a discount if I just drop in to buy one item. :P

I buy computer hardware from cycom@lowyat since I can get very good discounts there. :)
"There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven and hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds."
1080p x264 test file at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BSKFM2W5