Author Topic: Positive Feedback for BolehVPN  (Read 168946 times)

nigelkdx200

Re: Positive Feedback for BolehVPN
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2010, 05:59:35 PM »
Reuben rocks!!! Thank you for all of your prompt service replies today. I was having an issue that was readily solved by using the Google DNS entries. Prior to sorting the issue there were 3 or 4 emails backwards and forwards with suggestions etc. Stellar service provided! as some companies won't even answer an email within a week nether alone correspond with you several times in the same day.

Recently I did a 3 day trial, which I've now converted into an ongoing monthly subscription. This being mainly due to the speed that which keys were supplied and that the user friendly website made it quick and easy to find out what bolehvpn really had to offer!

Thanks again, Reuben for a great product backed up wih fantastic after sales service.   

Offline silver_leaf

• BolehVPN Subscriber
Re: Excellent Customer service
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2010, 09:50:52 AM »
I did quite a bit of researching for VPN services that were friendly to P2P. BolehVPN was a standout in terms of service offering, and value. The customer service has been exceptional! The response to queries has been quick, friendly and very understanding. Thanks Reuben and the BolehVPN team for your help.

nsdhaliwal

« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2010, 01:16:31 PM »
Very pleased with service, excellent service and quick and appropriate responses to any queries and problems

Keep up the good work

justian

« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2010, 07:39:35 PM »
Tried out seedbox non-GUI version and very satisfy with the speed and manage to get good ratios.

There were some initial glitches as i am quite noob in non-GUI 
But the support team is quite helpful and even i myself felt a bit paiseh.  ;D

Definitely a happy cutomer!

VIXoperative

« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2010, 12:15:10 PM »
My jaw has been dropping since I the first time I used BolehVPN. Before, torrent speed was just around 0.0 kbps - 5.0 kbps after the Fair Usage Policy was applied by TMNet. But BolehVPN has rocked my world, again. Thanks a lot, guys. Plus, feedback from ur staff was also fast and really helping me in going through the problem I was facing. Job well done.

From Malacca with Love~ =D

kenling

« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2010, 10:03:26 PM »
Deng!!! How did I live before I joined bolehvpn? U guys simply rock. I'm gonna be a subscriber forrrrrreava...  ;D
Had no idea how much I was missing and just how much we simply "put up with". Dieeeeeee noob Streamyx throttle!!!

goldenrtg88

« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2010, 10:01:57 PM »
Appreciate all the support i get from the team here.

Robin

« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2010, 11:40:46 PM »
Hi everyone,

i wanted to thank the BolehVPN team for their outstanding service, i have been living in Malaysia for almost 5 years now and this is by far the best service/product i have bought since i'm here.
It's hassle free and working 100% out of the box, fast and competent responses to issues, could one ask for more?

Cheers

alskill

« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2010, 11:37:05 AM »
I had been using BolehVpn for over 1 year and they  impress me by getting better an faster. I just renewed my account and in less than 2 min i got my new info love them. Plus got a new internet access and now i get ovet 1mb donwloads.

mrrwbrown

« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2010, 08:00:50 AM »
Thank you very much!  I have never even used a VPN client before and was able to set it up easily! 

lwkoon

« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2010, 02:10:30 PM »
nice service, but still got space for improvement

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2010, 02:25:34 PM »
nice service, but still got space for improvement

We'll be happy to hear your thoughts on this as we are always open to suggestions!
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

Offline markystarky

• BolehVPN Subscriber
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2010, 07:19:17 AM »
I've been using the system for a month now and it hasn't failed me once. I've done quite a bit of research on VPN services and I believe yours to be the best for my purposes.
I've tested my connection speeds and IP numbers and am happy to say based on everything I've experienced I'll be a BolehVPN member for a very long time.

Offline J

• BolehVPN Subscriber
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2010, 09:30:45 PM »
I suppose I ought to say something about BolehVPN. Usually people will put nice stuff and throw in a few positive commentaries on their front page to attract people. I must say that these guys are true to their words.

Fast service and what I liked when dealing with BVPN is politeness. Good job Reuben. thank you!

PS. TCP443 Server couldn't connect from my institution but bolehroute could do the trick for me to access blocked sites like mediafire, rapidshare and the like.

Offline pirataloco

• BolehVPN Subscriber
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2010, 07:47:31 PM »
Great service, support, and community. What's not to like?

BolehVPN user for years now, never had a reason to even look for alternatives!

Thanks BolehVPN, you made the net friendly again.

A happy happy costumer