BolehVPN Support > Installation Support

Boleh with OpenWRT

<< < (2/2)

Slacker:
DD-WRT is simpler to use, so if you struggled with that, then OpenWRT might be a real challenge, something to consider.

OpenWRT and DDWRT are just firmware for routers and embedded devices, networks don't require them. Not sure what you mean that your network requires OpenWRT?

Are you using a GUI front-end with OpenWRT? If so take screen shots so I can see the settings/options.

billbart:

--- Quote from: Slacker on June 05, 2017, 04:50:22 AM ---DD-WRT is simpler to use, so if you struggled with that, then OpenWRT might be a real challenge, something to consider.

OpenWRT and DDWRT are just firmware for routers and embedded devices, networks don't require them. Not sure what you mean that your network requires OpenWRT?

Are you using a GUI front-end with OpenWRT? If so take screen shots so I can see the settings/options.

--- End quote ---

My modem is only detectable with OpenWRT firmware.  Im fairly comfortable configuring OpenWRT using Putty and WinSCP.  I have copied the necessary files to the openvpn folder on the router, and I am able to connect to the VPN server, but I get this error in a loop as it keeps trying to reconnect:

daemon.err openvpn(nordvpn)[2449]: Connection reset, restarting [0]
daemon.notice openvpn(nordvpn)[2449]: SIGUSR1[soft,connection-reset] received, process restarting

Slacker:
Are you using OpenVPN from the command line, or do you have a web gui interface for OpenWRT?

If there's a gui interface, I need to see screen shots of all the settings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version