Author Topic: IPT Forums  (Read 8055 times)

mayibay

IPT Forums
« on: February 24, 2012, 12:37:49 AM »
I noticed that members are banned from using the forums on IPT.I'm sure Bolehvpn has a good reason for the ban.Like people having petty fights,or leaving comments that are not appropriate.

Is there a way members here could have access to the forums,but banned from making comments.This would really help  when you need further insight on a torrent file. ;)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:44:58 AM by mayibay »

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: IPT Forums
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 01:18:35 AM »
Can't. I had a talk with the IPT owner and there were a couple of really idiot ppl who were posting stupid stuff in the forums. As a shared account, I think I rather not have to deal with the additional headache considering that this is essentially a free gift (that is still often abused :P).

You can always get your own IPT account! :D
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

mayibay

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 03:21:43 AM »
Can't. I had a talk with the IPT owner and there were a couple of really idiot ppl who were posting stupid stuff in the forums. As a shared account, I think I rather not have to deal with the additional headache considering that this is essentially a free gift (that is still often abused :P).

You can always get your own IPT account! :D

I understand.To bad some people cant appreciate what a bonus it is to have access to one of the best trackers on the net.What is the best way to join IPT?This is a private site.Anyway,thanks for the response,and the service you provide.Simply,the best!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 03:23:58 AM by mayibay »

Offline adam7979

• Donator
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 08:16:54 AM »
get a seedbox and i'll send you an invitation :D
We got F1 circuit with F1 drivers but need to use a kancil if want to go to Singapore. - Pit Boss

[January 17, 2010, 07:37:40 PM] zniper982: any news on when the streamyx going to be ok.it been 2 weeks now
[January 17, 2010, 08:37:33 PM] ┼65□™ [558]: you've been in malaysia for two weeks onl

mayibay

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 05:36:05 AM »
 :D I wish! Between my cable and vpn service,I am spending what I can afford.My connection is 1mb down  / 150kb/s up.Here is the cool part.Using Bolehvpn I average 1.3 mb down 100kb/s up.Pretty sweet considering  I get my full line speed+ from the US.I understand its not a seedbox,but I seed 24/7,and keep a good ratio a a private tracker.Prove if needed.Being on a shared account is rather pointless to seed back,but I always cash in those bonus points on IPT to help the cause.24/7!

People complain about the limited amount of servers,but Quality vs quantity,is how I get my full line speed.Now,that's how you run a business, if you want to stay in business :)

« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 06:36:13 AM by mayibay »

Jaguar

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 09:23:52 AM »
If you want invites this is a good place to get them.  Note they don't allow trading or selling/buying invites.  You become a member of the community and they are handed out.

http://www.torrent-invites.com

losis4now

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 01:26:55 PM »
Please excuse the ignorance of someone who has just started looking into privacy, etc, on the internet.  I have just recently signed up for Bolehvpn and installed.  There are some issues I've identified on another forum stream, so I'll leave that there.  However, because I am very new and very unfamiliar with all of this, could someone give me a brief explanation of IPT, Seedbox, and how they relate to VPN?  I appreciate whatever you can tell me.

Thanks

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 04:57:17 PM »
IPTorrents is a private tracker which has a limited number of accounts and strict rules about sharing back. Slightly safer than public trackers since there's less chances of torrents poisoned by thirdparties.

A seedbox is a rented server which people use for downloading and uploading, has a very high upload / download rate and is used by people who have private trackers where they want to maintain their ratio.

You can use the VPN to access all of these, or use them without the VPN. We give complimentary access to a shared freelech account on IPT for our full subscribers (30 days and up) though