Author Topic: Positive Feedback for BolehVPN  (Read 168787 times)

smackers

Re: Positive Feedback for BolehVPN
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2010, 03:34:37 PM »
Great service! Though my 7-day trial is over,i'll be renewing it after i relocate my streamyx and phone line to my new pad!

blastmeister

« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2010, 06:19:58 PM »
it is incredible, doubling my value for streamyx. heck who need unifi?

kuroi09

« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2010, 05:17:21 PM »
As a frequent torrent downloader, I felt really disappointed with my ISP after several years subscribing to it. I didn't had any doubts with BolehVPN and subscribed to it this morning. Just spend a fraction of time learning to setup while waiting for activation and... lol.. I'm speechless because it's simply amazing watching my download speeds from not even 10kB/sec to 180kB/. I'm so happy that I didn't had any doubts for subscribing BolehVPN and now I can watch my favorite shows again without waiting another movie to finish "god knows when". Two thumbs up! Would sure to recommend this to my friends :)

JessCC

« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2010, 11:23:16 PM »
New subscriber here. Thought I'd be too n00b to do it on my own but the step-by-step guide was easy enough for me to understand and I got my keys within an hour after I sent my email to subscribe. After I got it online, the speeds have pretty much stuck in the 120kb/s. I'm impressed. The weekends will be the true test, for sure, so, I look forward to be pleasantly surprised. Thanks, BolehVPN!  ;D

liew99

« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2010, 07:41:37 PM »
BolehVPN is good vpn & highly recommand.  My total download speed increase from 20KB/s to 200~300KB/s after setup bolehvpn. Though my 3-days trial is over, I will continue this service later.

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2010, 03:16:20 PM »
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

phang2209

« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2010, 12:41:57 AM »
I recommend anyone that is looking for unthrottled torretn speed, please subscribe to bolehvpn. I have already subscribe for a 1 yr period.

phantasm0110

« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2010, 06:23:50 AM »
really the best provider!!!
needed help last night and got help within short time.
felt silly for my own carelessness but reuben helped me solved it using teamviewer

BothEyesShut

AMAZING support!
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2010, 06:00:41 AM »
I did my research on VPNs before choosing Boleh, and what sold me was the amount of positive feedback customers were giving about customer support.

I recently had a small problem which was resolved in a matter of days (because I wasn't checking my email regularly), and through the whole process I received responses to my posts on the forum from the administrators within hours, usually no more than one or two.

My connection is up and running at full speed, I'm a satisfied customer, and I'm staying with Boleh.

If you're trying to decide, consider this my attempt to convince you: you're best off here.

-S

emreasik

« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2010, 09:46:11 PM »
My speed is back!!!!!!!! thanks BolehVPN...MMG BOLEH LAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!! ;D

azrudin99

« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2010, 02:47:51 PM »
boleh vpn the best! thanks.

kiyo89

« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2011, 01:59:05 AM »
1 word. AWESOME!
Been using BolehVPN for 5 days now. Setting up was easy with the given step-by-step instruction. Without BVPN, my torrents are 5-10 KB/s. But now, with BVPN, it's been reaching max speed! The only bad thing is.... I need more HDD space.   :P

Offline rrn

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2011, 10:46:10 PM »
Dear BolehVPn team,
My sincere appreciation to you guys especially Chris for fixing the connection problem that I was facing for almost a week and also for updating some of my files. Keep it up guys and I am glad to have subscribed to BolehVPN. Thanks.

Offline benellard

• BolehVPN Subscriber
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2011, 07:24:58 AM »
Been with BolehVPN for two months shy of two years. Any time I've had a problem -- which in just about every case has been due to my own lack of understanding -- Reuben or someone else has been quick to respond, straighten things out, and not make me feel like the technology doofus that I obviously am. But never mind what I don't know. What I do know is the difference between bad service and excellent service as well as the difference between slow connections that can't be trusted and fast connections that do not drop. BolehVPN offers both the service and the speed.

royalina

« Reply #119 on: February 14, 2011, 10:22:32 AM »
i would like to said thanks to mr reuben and also boleh VPN services...i tried the 7 days trial services and it really works to da max..