Author Topic: Want to renew but have some problems.  (Read 5465 times)

Offline maxbudin

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Lieutenant
Want to renew but have some problems.
« on: September 06, 2013, 11:39:34 AM »
Hi, its been a year since my last renewal, so I dont know if I can still renew like I did many times before this. 

So I sent an email to boleh (cant remember if it was sales or support) requesting an account number to do an ATM transfer payment.  Also I did this to find out if this method is still ok or if there has been any change in payment policy. I waited and waited for a reply, non was forthcoming, as my X-notifier (auto gmail checker) did not indicate any incoming emails. So I went into gmail manually and discovered I got locked out of gmail, CANNOT access anything.  So if boleh did reply, I wont know.  Drat ! Googling, I found many around the world had/have similar problems.  Hence, this post. My account is expiring on the 8th, so I'm out on a limb to sort this out asap.

Please provide your responses here on this forum, I'll checkin from time to time.

I lost my info on Reubens account number, but found it in thiis forum.  Please confirm if I can renew, by banking into this account ?  If not please give me an alternate account for (Malaysian) ATM transfer.

Maybank:
REUBEN YAP WEN WUI
Current Account

Many Thanks.

Offline maxbudin

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Lieutenant
Re: Want to renew but have some problems.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 02:10:24 PM »
Admin, relevant staff member ? Please assist. Tq,

Offline maxbudin

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 06:41:06 PM »
Just made payment at a Maybank ATM to a/c number 511234055767 and uploaded a .jpg as proof of payment via the portal. 

Im sorry I did the posting a number of times coz it looked like it didnt take, as status continued to show "You Have 1 Unpaid Order". Please confirm if payment and proof is satisfactory in this forum as I'm still locked out of all my gmail a/cs.

At this point Im very disappointed and am considering if I should simply open new gmail a/cs or move to some other service.  I think this problem arose out of accessing gmail whilst on vpn (seen as entry from different countries by google); compounded by tablet and phone/s usage which auto logon into my gmail all simultaneously.  Just my opinion, this could be why google security puts up a red flag.

I will update My Profile later with the new email address.

Thank you.

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 11:51:03 PM »
Hey max. Sorry about the delay, didn't check the forum yesterday.

Could you reupload the proof of payment or PM it to me here? I've processed your order already, hit update to get your new keys.

Also, our Maybank account is 511234021039, for future reference. Don't use Reuben's any more, as it messes with our accounting.

Offline maxbudin

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 05:16:01 AM »
Hi Chris, many thanks for processing my renewal.  Ya ok, I'll remember to pay to account you supplied in future.

Silly me could'nt find how to attach the file in the PM page to you, so will just have to post it here.  I just noticed the file  attachment here in forum, is limited to 750k.  Is there a similar file size limit in the order page too? Coz when I uploaded my file in the order page, it didnt kick me out and issue file limit error.  The file then, was about 2Mb, I've resized it for uploading it here. Maybe it explains why my repeated attempts at the order page didnt take.

Many thanks, Max