Author Topic: Clear winner, by miles!  (Read 6880 times)

Offline DoganSquirrelSlayer

• BolehVPN Subscriber
Clear winner, by miles!
« on: April 10, 2012, 10:36:24 AM »
I actually didn't start out with trying bolehvpn, but it's far and above the best.

First, I almost tried StrongVPN... but then I found out they log and are all too happy to identify customers for DMCA notifications...
So then I tried BTguard... but that maxed out at 1mbit... disconnected all over... and had zero support.
So then I tried TorrentPrivacy... but they maxed out at 2.5mbit... and still wasn't 100% stable.
Both also resulted in a 250ms ping... IN THE SAME COUNTRY.

BolehVPN? Makes the rest look like crooks.
I not only get my full connection capacity at 13mbit but I even get  the 20mbit+ speedboost peaks. Ping is only up to a mere 50ms too.
Since I signed up a day or two ago I haven't disconnected once.
Setup is a snap, and unlike TorrentPrivacy (who also has an auto setup tool), BolehVPN is based on the much more secure OpenVPN instead of PPTP.

Then, as if that wasn't enough, everything I've seen shows great user support - even though I haven't needed it... it was just too dead simple to set up!

You should be at the top of EVERY "best VPN" list out there.
Keep even close to this level of service up and you've got a customer for life in me.

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: Clear winner, by miles!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 02:39:05 PM »
Thanks Dogan :D Really appreciate the kind words. We'll do our utmost to continue improving as we definitely have areas where we still can be better at :D
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator