Author Topic: RAN needs your help RM2125.55 Collected Thus Far  (Read 104628 times)

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: RAN needs your help
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2007, 10:53:28 PM »
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2007, 10:54:12 PM »
Well i'm thinking of sending it out during raya.

Might be a bit of problem for me as I might not be in town and go back to my moms hometown, might be away for a couple of days but if you can give me heads up would really appreciate it. Yeah the deposit thing will only work if she can manage to get the total sum at the end of the operation, and that itself will put a burden on them if we should ask to do that. Unless they can go to the hospital and ask the finance management if a large deposit with installment plans can work, then it should be ok. But other than that nothing everything should be cool.

you are welcome to pay now. requiem has paid already :P i won't run away with the money
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

louislee1991

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2007, 11:03:01 PM »

Might be a bit of problem for me as I might not be in town and go back to my moms hometown, might be away for a couple of days but if you can give me heads up would really appreciate it. Yeah the deposit thing will only work if she can manage to get the total sum at the end of the operation, and that itself will put a burden on them if we should ask to do that. Unless they can go to the hospital and ask the finance management if a large deposit with installment plans can work, then it should be ok. But other than that nothing everything should be cool.

So i pay to BolehVPN?
So i pay to Boleh VPN?
you are welcome to pay now. requiem has paid already :P i won't run away with the money
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 11:06:49 PM by louislee1991 »

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2007, 11:04:28 PM »
?

Don't see anything u typed louis.

Anyway i can take it now and send it out in raya in one chunk.

Co-Founder/Administrator

Offline dexbot.fallout3

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Captain
  • I have the right to go apeshit.
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2007, 11:06:22 PM »
Will bank in this week. Waiting for my money to magically appear in my account. ;D
"There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven and hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds."
1080p x264 test file at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BSKFM2W5

redcable

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2007, 12:09:43 PM »
count me in.... RM50. Bank-in now....  :)

izzymaxx

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2007, 12:58:43 PM »

Should be in tomorrow or day after once I get a chance to head down to the bank. Also just to reconfirm the account is the same as your Maybank one right ?

Offline Schadenfreude

• Donator
  • Admiral
  • "Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2007, 12:53:53 PM »
Since the pledges seem to have dried up, maybe we can start getting to the business of collecting the funds from those who pledged so that the collection can be sent as a lump-sum in time for Raya. Just a suggestion.

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2007, 12:55:20 PM »
Yea :P anyone can do the honors of chasing them? :P

Co-Founder/Administrator

ctrl_alt_del2

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2007, 01:03:47 PM »
Payment sent..@ 12:37PM

Offline james2306

• Lieutenant
  • FORZA FERRARI & GLORY-GLORY MAN UTD!
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2007, 03:21:58 PM »
its not too late eh?

count me in wit RM50.. will bank into reubs maybank tmrw around noon-ish

quadri888

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2007, 03:33:23 PM »
Just transferred RM100 into your Maybank account, Reuben... notification sent to your reuben.yap@gmail.com email.

Offline DWolfren

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2007, 06:23:55 PM »
Double check,is it the same account as we pay for the bolehvpn service?if so then i will transfer the cash tommorrow  ;)

oops didn't check the 1st post  :P

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2007, 06:32:06 PM »
Nope not same account slightly diff.

Co-Founder/Administrator

izzymaxx

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2007, 12:29:31 AM »
Already deposited into you account Erun, timestamp and details in your PM. If you need me to upload the slip just let me know.