Author Topic: Seedbox enquiry  (Read 27793 times)

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: Seedbox enquiry
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2009, 03:15:03 PM »
masih ada :D
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

azzamwahab

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2009, 07:43:41 PM »
cun cun..saya sudah order sebentar tadi..

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2009, 07:52:16 PM »
Dah dihantar
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

Offline milosonix

• BolehVPN Subscriber
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2009, 11:44:20 AM »
Interested in Seedbox oso....how much and how to pay? psst I've PM last nite but no respond maybe busy? Let me know ya..thanks.  ;D

Offline adam7979

• Donator
  • Captain
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2009, 11:58:16 AM »
i believe azzam just bought it with RM50 for 15gb/30days
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 11:59:50 AM by adam7979 »
We got F1 circuit with F1 drivers but need to use a kancil if want to go to Singapore. - Pit Boss

[January 17, 2010, 07:37:40 PM] zniper982: any news on when the streamyx going to be ok.it been 2 weeks now
[January 17, 2010, 08:37:33 PM] ┼65□™ [558]: you've been in malaysia for two weeks onl

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2009, 12:00:16 PM »
Who did you PM? Cause I didn't receive any PMs from you.

Also azzam's seedbox is without GUI means it's done via a curses interface.

U can see it at work at http://www.bolehvpn.net/sbtutorial.html

For without GUI: RM50/month for 15 GB of space

with gui it's http://www.bolehvpn.net/bolehseed.html

Co-Founder/Administrator

xzx

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 09:21:39 PM »
 i've made payment for Seedbox w/GUI 15GB 3DL/4DL this morning... but haven't got access to my account.. what should i do?

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 11:56:51 PM »
You should wait a few minutes :D

Details being delivered to you

apologies for the delay.

Co-Founder/Administrator

lol

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2009, 02:41:45 AM »
just want to ask is bolehvpn + bolehbox combo package still available? if yes than may i ask how much?

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2009, 09:43:13 AM »
yes it is. with any bolehbox package, vpn becomes RM15 a month.

Co-Founder/Administrator

longman

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 01:15:33 PM »
dear reuben,

i'm interested to enrol for the gui sb... but, as a loyal customer (almost 2 years with vpn/but didn't renew for latest renewal)... could i request for a trial gui sb account for 3 days? (1 day also will do, just to experience that thing)

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 05:08:57 PM »
Hrm, well the thing is that it does involve setup time and customization to ur username and pass so it's work on our part.

What are u actually looking for from a seedbox? if u're serious we don't mind setting it up first and then if u like it u pay the full amount.

Co-Founder/Administrator

longman

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2010, 09:42:42 AM »
i donno just want to experience it... if i'm not forgotten, we've chatted about this before (gmail chat)... u said sb isn't meant for newbie... its involved unix command that one should learn... and as the time goes, i would be handy with those command.... but for the gui sb i believe no need to learn special command to operate it... so, i just want to experience it before subscribing...

nevermind, just ignore my trial account request.... but how about an allowance to enter sb support page... i think through that support page i could have better picture on the sb, thus i can make decision whether to subscribe gui (easier) or non gui (cheaper) version of sb...

p/s whatever your answer would be, i'm giving positive consideration to subscribe to it next month.... so, just spare me one slot next month ok...

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2010, 11:39:59 AM »
Sure thing :D

If there are any expired accounts, I can give those accoutns to you to test after clearing out their HDD but as of now there aren't any expired ones that haven't been already cleared out.

SB without GUI isn't meant for newbies but should be ok for those willing to learn and it does seem u show a genuine interest.

I'll pm u the pass to the bolehbox forum pass though you won't find many support requests on the GUI version because simply it's pretty easy (unless you run out of HDD space and don't know how to restart it ).

Co-Founder/Administrator

mfi08

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2010, 02:03:08 AM »
Hi reuben,

I'm interested to use the seedbox w/o gui as mentioned on the blog. I already bank in this morning and email the particulars through sales@bolehvpn.net. Shouldnt be hard to recognize as the login name is the same with this one ^__^

Hopefully got slot for me ^^