Author Topic: Positive Feedback for BolehVPN  (Read 167169 times)

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Positive Feedback for BolehVPN
« on: July 01, 2007, 12:22:48 AM »
Taken from Lowyat Forums:

Happy users are also welcome to post in here!

Quote from: archon,Jun 30 2007, 11:27 AM
Just got myself on BolehVPN. Super quick response. Got my account activated very very quickly.

Had some tech problems. Brilliant help from them. Got in up and running very quickly. Great service. Would not hesitate anyone out there to use it!

Quote from: aShoeInAcan,Jun 29 2007, 10:16 PM
Hello guys and girls!

This VPN is totally stable working connection! It's worth to use it as i have use it now! :D The installation step is very easy to understand and not too hard to do it either, well, is *dem* easy! :D You got nothing to worry about as this service totally reliable and trustworthy!

Quote from: TakanoKyohei,Jun 28 2007, 06:47 AM
Dear all,

First i would like to said thanks to mr reuben and also boleh VPN services...i tried the 7 days trial services and it really works to da max..my old crappy connection( usually 0.0kb/s-9.0kb/s) come to its max speed after i subscribe BolehVPN...Quite fast you know...

Here is the screenshot of my speed downloading some anime and dramas...:)

[attachmentid=254033]
P/s: i just want to share my experience using this service by posting it out here...if cannot please delete it..thanks..:)

Quote from: mfi08,Jun 26 2007, 08:22 PM
I really satisfied with BolehVPN especially their services. ^_^
I got problem and Reuben straight away contact and spent countless hours fixing it. Nice jobs. And Nice guy(?).. Ahahaha..
Thanks a bunch.. ^_^

p/s: bolehVPN buat saya kaya

Quote from: samuel89,Jun 27 2007, 12:12 AM
i am currently using bolehvpn and im totally satisfied...the service works like a charm n i could easily get above 100KBps...i find the optimum number of simultaneous torrents for me is 4....and 4 those who have problem connecting to hamachi server, vpn is ur answer...

Quote from: requiem73,Jun 25 2007, 12:53 AM
Speed has been top-notch and and stable for me lately... :thumbs:

Also, just received some excellent customer support at the ungodly hour of 12.45 a.m.  :clap:

Quote from: Neoby,Jun 24 2007, 10:53 PM
Good customer services. Can be ISP la..

Quote from: angelicdevil,Jun 23 2007, 10:15 AM
hoho, thanks to bolehvpn, finally i filled all the HDDs i can spare. not including helping my fellow hostelmates to help them download stuff :D

Quote from: deejay_krish,Jun 20 2007, 09:49 AM
Successfully bought 1 week trial from reuben, speed is awsome reaching max 170 kb/s, everything working perfectly and neatly. Thanks a lot reuben. No more slow d/l's from, p2p.
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

White Shadow

Re: Positive Feedback for BolehVPN
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 09:49:59 PM »
Would like to thank you and your staff for your efforts. It's been almost 2 weeks now and there's no problem whatsoever. Great job, guys!

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 10:29:52 PM »
Touch wood!
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

zio

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 12:17:39 AM »
Just got it today and so far its been great. Good job guys!

cereal87

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 01:46:02 AM »
eh... jst noted i posted d msg in lowyat with my gf's nick. hahaha... its me who filled up my hdd. thanks to bolehvpn, i am now a torrent peddler to the private torrent community in my campus

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 06:05:18 PM »
Cereal87: And you're our favourite crunchy customer!

Co-Founder/Administrator

A_Shoe_In_A_Can

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 08:49:04 PM »
Hey~ my name is in there.. haha.. :D

zeroxxx

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 04:48:45 PM »
nice service and nice speed!!just register and in 30min i can use it! ;D

edan1979

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 10:48:53 PM »
 ;D ;D near end of my 2nd month and bolehvpn still rock.... after this i'm taking merdeka offer....

domcruise

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2007, 10:02:44 PM »
Picture is better than thousand words. Here's my screen before I subscribe to BolehVPN.

domcruise

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2007, 10:04:35 PM »
And here it is after I subscribed. Notice the improvement from 18kBps to 87kBps.

nivea

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 05:56:21 PM »
perfect, Reuben! Good Job...

Just subscribed vpn yesterday. Finally my torrent client could reach 180KB/s without fuss on a 2mpbs line. Never had that good speed in many months..before vpn, it could barely reach 25KB/s ;D

Offline gashbell

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
  • Hentai Lover
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 10:43:25 PM »
Installed everything, tested with ubuntu torent and everything works fine.
The only major problem I'm facing now is that I'm out of hard disk space and cannot download anything else until I free up some empty space ;D
I wish I had 4 hands and 2 dicks so I could fap twice as much and still have 2 hands free.

dwk2112

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2007, 12:53:06 AM »
amazing!!

i spend the first half hour after i got my vpn set up, looking at the utorrent speed graph. the sudden jump in speed and maintaining the higher level..just awe me...

shitak3

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2007, 01:30:11 PM »
Before Bolehvpn = Bored to death coz hdd got nothing.
After   Bolehvpn = Busy to death deleting the old files coz the download keeps completed.
 ;D