Author Topic: VISTA CODEC PACKAGE (VCP)  (Read 6090 times)

Riskboy999

VISTA CODEC PACKAGE (VCP)
« on: April 17, 2009, 04:08:25 PM »
I use VISTA CODEC PACKAGE for my computer and i have never had to download another codec again.

- clean & compact
- no spyware / adware / viruses included
- easy to install / uninstall
- easy to use
- 100% legal
- 100% freeware!

Many user suggested default settings are implemented. Vista Codec Package does not contain a media player. It does not associates filetypes. With this package installed you will be able to use any media player (limited only by the players capabilities) to play DVD's, movies and video clips of any format. Streaming video (real and quicktime) is supported in web browsers. Visit the homepage to get a 64bitAddon which enables xvid, divx and DVD playback in Vista's MediaCenter.

Codecs have always been a pain in the butt. Vista Codec Package takes from the best, all the big name creators, several small guys too. Then I track down the latest updates and test their functionality. Next I compile all this into a single pack. All possible conflicts are already dealt with. Many user suggested default settings are implemented.

Vista Codec Package does not contain a media player. It does not associates filetypes. With this package installed you will be able to use any media player (limited by the players capabilities) to play DVD's, movies and video clips such as quicktime, realmedia, avi, mpeg, Flv, swf, wmv, etc. Streaming video is supported in most web browsers. By default you shouldn't need to make any adjustments to enjoy your media content immediately.

Users have the ability to choose what is installed using the public redistributable and after an unattended install, you can select to remove specific portions without removing the entire package. Future releases will recognize previous releases and perform upgrade installations.

the download link :

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/vista_codec_package.htm

the earlier version :
XP CODECS

XP Codec Pack is spyware / adware free!

XP Codec Pack 2.4.6 includes :

- AC3Filter 1.51a
- AVI Splitter 1.0.0.9
- CDXA Reader 1.0.0.2
- CoreAAC (AAC DirectShow Decoder) 1.2.0
- CoreFlac Decoder 0.4
- FFDShow MPEG-4 Video Decoder 2008.12.19