Author Topic: Using BolehVPN to bypass wifi login screens? or SAVE THE KITTIES  (Read 6352 times)

UnknownSoldier

Hello to all you dear members of this wonderful community,

I have a question for those of you who are familiar with all of this. You see, I live in an oppressive place where I always need to login to some account when I connect to a wifi hotspot. You know what I mean. You connect to "FREE PUBLIC WI-FI" hotspot and then you open your browser and there's this log in screen that comes up. But the terrible thing is that after I log in my internet gets timed and every hour I surf they force me to kill a kitty in a brutal way that I will NOT be discussing on this board.

I believe the internet should be free in public places and I believe that murdering kitties is a bad thing. Kitties are cute and they deserve to live without fear of being murdered by hotspot surfers around the world.

My question is simple. Is there any way to bypass these oppressive log in screens using BolehVPN? Or, perhaps, any other known ways?

Offline Slacker

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
Re: Using BolehVPN to bypass wifi login screens? or SAVE THE KITTIES
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 07:09:13 AM »
If these so called Free WiFi connections you're using, like at a coffee shop for example, there's going to be no way around login screens.

Just because you live in an oppressive country, there's no need to use public wifi to gain your freedom, that's the point of the VPN!

Going over the VPN with BolehVPN is going to be encrypted, there will be no way for the ISP to censor or opress you, because you're using servers in different countries that the ISP will know nothing about...

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: Using BolehVPN to bypass wifi login screens? or SAVE THE KITTIES
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 09:40:19 AM »
Yeah you can't bypass those login screens unless they're poorly implemented.
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator