Community: Hang out with the Boleh family > General Discussion

Fully routed Canada does not connect

<< < (2/2)

Chris:
If you head over to https://portal.bolehvpn.net, there should be two links.

DOWNLOAD SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVATION
Download Keys and Configuration Files (Separate cert and keys - Network Manager import format)
Download Inline Configuration Files (XML-based for Android/iOS/Linux/DD-WRT/ASUSWRT)

Click on Download Inline Configuration files, then try these instead.

fredsanford:
After downloading the new configuration files a few days ago I found that FullyRouted-Canada.ovpn had not been updated and thus still did not work. So I had to manually edit the file to put in the correct IP address provided by Boleh support... The cipher also had to be changed to AES-128-CBC as there was a mismatch logged while connecting to the new server. (The cipher used in the previous config was AES-256-CBC.) So if anyone else is having this problem they can try these modifications.

Slacker:
FullyRouted Servers use cipher AES-256-CBC, using 128 is not correct, I've contacted the staff regarding this...

Thanks for pointing this out fredsanford.

shadowdrifter:

--- Quote from: Chris on May 04, 2016, 07:55:11 PM ---If you head over to https://portal.bolehvpn.net, there should be two links.

DOWNLOAD SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVATION
Download Keys and Configuration Files (Separate cert and keys - Network Manager import format)
Download Inline Configuration Files (XML-based for Android/iOS/Linux/DD-WRT/ASUSWRT)

Click on Download Inline Configuration files, then try these instead.

--- End quote ---
I switched to a different route for a while to avoid the mess it has been dealing with the Canada Route. I did just as you instructed, and that did not help. I still have been unable to connect to the Canada Route for about a month now. I would like to use the Canada Route though so I would like to see this fixed. I can send you the OpenVpn Log file and my config file for Canada so you can see if the problem is the config file not updating, or if there is a problem with the server.  I will send it to the Boleh Support email address.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version