Community: Hang out with the Boleh family > MarketPlace

BolehVPN T-Shirts

<< < (3/8) > >>

Reuben:
Apa la XXL

ynneb25:
it really depends on what sort of design u want to do & what sort of shirts(there are so many types of shirts - round-neck tshirt, polo ts) u want to print on. The price will vary depending on the number of colours and what not.

Reuben:
Bagi some options.

ynneb25:
There are many options on what one can do on clothes. Embroidery, Silkscreen printing, Heat transfer printing, Digital Printing & the list goes on :P

If you want to print on ready-made roundneck tees, u have the option of using silkscreen, heat transfer & digital print. Silkscreen would be recommended for prints with 2 colours or less(like words). Heat transfer prints are recommended for complicated prints like pictures. Digital print(the most expensive) is recommended for high resolution prints.

Embroidery is normally recommended for logos & is normally used on polo ts. (This method can be very costly because the initial block charge for your own logo itself will cost RM80 - regardless of the amount of shirts u want to print) & an additional charge (per shirt) will be charged depending on the size of the logo.

Reuben:
Do u have a site where I can look at the options?

I'm just looking for a regular T (good quality one) with a nice print on it. haven't decided on the picture or tag line yet but yes I will be using the logo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version