Author Topic: ~~Brand New~~4GB USB MP10 Digital Pocket Video Recorder Ballpoint Pen  (Read 12883 times)

paparaaapa

This 4GB USB MP10 Digital Pocket Video Recorder Ballpoint Pen is a mini DVR (Digital Video Recorder) which combines a color camera and recorder in the shape of a pen that actually writes! Perfect for recording live performances or covert surveillance and much more. It features an impressive 4 GB capacity, easy to use one touch record button and a USB interface. This MP9 pen is equipped with a small pin-hole camera and records AVI video clips with a video resolution of 352 x 288 CIF pixels. In addition, this fully functional ball point pen provides smooth writing with black ink that can be replaced with standard refills.

more info : http://www.lelong.com.my/4gb-usb-mp10-digital-pocket-video-recorder-ballpoint-pen-58535883-2010-06-Sale-P.htm

;)

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
U have any sample video of this?
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

paparaaapa

will try to upload for you, just came back...tired and wasted. will be update tomorrow, thanks.

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

paparaaapa

Re: ~~Brand New~~4GB USB MP10 Digital Pocket Video Recorder Ballpoint Pen
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 11:20:21 AM »
OMG....this is more than 120days and i did not upload for you to see...
man...i really forgotten this thing.