Author Topic: Swiss servers & Mac uTorrent  (Read 5438 times)

Offline BessCarrick

• BolehVPN Subscriber
Swiss servers & Mac uTorrent
« on: February 19, 2011, 09:05:18 AM »
Those of us on Macs may wonder -Is there a different string of data we need to enter to hook up with your new Swiss server via Private Tracker?
It would appear that the informative email I received earlier was for PC folks only and that the number string was for them only vis a vis their updating to a new version of utorrent for Windows. What would those of us on Macs do to enjoy the Swiss server via Private Tracker? :o

Lastly, Any intell if our utorrent version 1.0.2 leaks privacy information? :-[

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
Re: Swiss servers & Mac uTorrent
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 11:14:39 PM »
Just download the latest private tracker config from this link http://www.bolehvpn.net/forum/index.php/topic,820.0.html and paste it to the respective folder, overwriting the existing file. I've received no reports about that version leaking data, but please make sure your settings are configured as per our guide with dht and peer exchange (if you have them), turned off

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: Swiss servers & Mac uTorrent
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 11:44:01 PM »
Utorrent for mac has no socks proxy support though so you would have to use it with bolehroute
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator