Community: Hang out with the Boleh family > Recommended Free Software

Alternative P2P - Torrent Clients

<< < (2/2)

maxbudin:
Since we cant view the IPT forums to varify, anyone know which of these listed here are approved clients/versions?  As there might be a update/change to approved clients where some were not allowed for whatever reason and now perhaps given the green light due to fixes made as new versions.  I am interested to try out some of these but am not willing to test on public sites for obvious reasons.

Slacker:

--- Quote from: maxbudin on October 06, 2013, 04:20:43 AM ---Since we cant view the IPT forums to varify, anyone know which of these listed here are approved clients/versions?  As there might be a update/change to approved clients where some were not allowed for whatever reason and now perhaps given the green light due to fixes made as new versions.  I am interested to try out some of these but am not willing to test on public sites for obvious reasons.

--- End quote ---

I don't know, but if you're asking, don't you have access to IPT? I'm sure like most Torrent Trackers they list the approved and disapproved clients you can and can't use...

maxbudin:
Well bro, I've done a DUH .... havent I.  :P   I looked high and low in their FAQ and rules; couldnt find their list of recommended and disapproved clients, 'till I hit their home screen which I had always bypass.  Even still their list of approved clients is certainly limited compared to those mentioned here for 'testing' without getting banned.

Slacker:
Ahh ok, just send them a message to find out if you want to use a different client to make sure it's ok... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version