Author Topic: bolehroute vs US-SurfingStreaming  (Read 4926 times)

chuacj

bolehroute vs US-SurfingStreaming
« on: June 23, 2010, 09:40:30 PM »
I am new subscriber. I am using Utorrent 2.0.2. For the passed few days, I almost get zero download speed when I download movies from www.torrentreactor.net using "bolehroute". After I switched to "US-SurfingStreaming", I am getting much better bandwidth. It may go as high as 150 kB/s on the 1M Streamyx line.

It is some cobfiguration not setup correctly? I followed the installation guide from this site.

Please advice.

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
Re: bolehroute vs US-SurfingStreaming
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 11:58:01 PM »
....You're not supposed to, or be able to torrent on the US-SurfingStreaming server. Please disconnect and connect to the Publictracker configuration in OpenVPN. Follow the setup guide for uTorrent, which can be found http://www.bolehvpn.net/utorrent.html

Offline PitBoss

• Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: bolehroute vs US-SurfingStreaming
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 12:03:52 AM »
Bolehroute and US-surf has almost identical setup with the exception of the IP addresses. US-surf does not assign dedicated IP to each user. Its a shared IP.
As for the speed, probably you have better routing to US-surf than the Bolehroute and btw, you should be using US-surf if you are getting files from torrent-reactor since it a public trackers. However please be aware that most well-known public trackers are blocked in private servers.

US-Surf is now US Route.

Co-Founder / Administrator