Author Topic: Positive Feedback for BolehVPN  (Read 168586 times)

nmz

Re: Positive Feedback for BolehVPN
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2009, 09:08:59 PM »
Yes speeds are amazing when you don't have issues with your line/ip/isp and your clients are configured correctly.

Btw BVNP don't condone piracy  ;) imho, you might want to blur the part where it shows the name of the file your dl. Don't want this wonderful service to get heat from copyright holders.  8)

Riskboy999

Positive Feedback for BolehVPN
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2009, 01:16:35 AM »
Boleh VPN increased my downloads 10 tens fold.. i will advertise it to my friends.. check out the speed for the first torrent below//

thnx nmz for thw correction.. just reposted the file

eugenet

« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2009, 06:58:00 PM »
What will you do when someone you do not know asked you for an IPT invite three times because the first two invite somehow didn't work?

a- Ignore the 3rd email
b- Email back with a big nasty fart electronically attached
c- Send an invite again

Reuben did C. Now I feel like I need to buy him a teh tarik and a brand new 40" LCD TV. Thanks man.

ps. Joking about the tv, but still I am grateful.

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2009, 09:12:37 PM »
I actually did b and c :P
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

MentalReaper

« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2009, 10:14:13 AM »
I've been using the service for about a 2 days right now and I must say I'm thoroughly impressed by the increase in P2P performance

Worth the money, CHEERS!!!  8)

Offline ericong77

• BolehVPN Subscriber
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2009, 01:55:54 PM »
Usually it took me 2 to 3 days to download a 800Mb of files but with BolehVPN, within a night my 800Mb files finish download. Some more the torrent file already 20 days plus old and quite few seeders and peers. I think I should buy a new hard disc. Keep up good work.

mytan79

« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2009, 10:36:09 PM »
I've just subscribed to BolehVPN 2 days ago, and am very impressed with the service! I received the keys within a couple of hours and the setup was pretty easy!

Personally I'd like to thank Reuben for being such a nice person, helping me when I was having problem! 1st class customer service! (I'll buy u a beer when I drop by in your area!)

Right now, I'm downloading at 95kB/s in average, compared to the miserable rate at 8kB/s without it!

BolehVPN is highly recommended! You've got yourself another long term subscriber - me!

Good luck!

f1r3b0l7

« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2009, 08:44:13 PM »
I'm juz at the end of 7 days trial subscription, and i'm really delighted by the services..
now i can get torrent speed up to 250kBps..
really happy..
thanks a lot bolehvpn..
thx particularly for people who help me out like wolffeh n reuben..
waiting for extension of subscription..:)

zniper982

Re: Excellent Customer service
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2009, 01:10:57 PM »
I know of BolehVPN from some friends.Never really understand what it does.But I'm glad I subscribe for BolehVPN services.I just used the services for 8 days now.It really great and thank you.Keep up the good work

GameSky

« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2009, 10:51:47 AM »
I just got my 7 days trial few days ago, and thanks Reuben for the fast reply and activation :)

Before using BolehVPN my emule, torrent...everything were like 5-10kb/s max..sometime just even 2kb/s. And I've to use some ways to get the fast speed like tweaking this and that...but it doesn't last long.

So I decided to give BolehVPN a try, and ...there...I can easily achieve speed more than 150kb/s after I installed and configured BolehVPN [as from the instructions]...and without any hassles to tweak this and that. Just install it and you're on!

Thanks for the great service, I'm sure will subscribes more after my 7 days trial...and during my school holiday [since it's download session that time] :p

kwackers

« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2009, 12:13:49 AM »
Wow.  Just...wow.   

Had a great tech support experience tonight and it just reaffirmed what a solid service they're running:

Was having an issue with my torrents, and Reuben connected to my system via TeamViewer to get a firsthand look at what was going on over at my end.  Had my problem straightened out and I'm back to rocking along at my full bandwidth.  I really appreciated it, especially since it was pretty late at night and he really didn't have to take the trouble.  Thanks Reuben!

I've been a subscriber for just a month, and I've managed to download more in that time than in the prior 4-5 months.  Easily. 

I'd recommend BolehVPN to anyone and everyone using Streamyx.  For the first time I'm finally getting the bandwidth that I've been paying for for years. 

Will definitely renew my subscription.  After signing up, I can't imagine downloading any torrents without BoleVPN.

sytale

« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2009, 11:18:26 PM »
Great stuff.Work like wonders.Im back to my full speed.

For those who still skeptical,just try trial account and feel the different

Thanks BolehVPN.

quadri888

« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2010, 04:44:35 PM »
great job from Reuben for helping me troubleshoot some socks5 proxy issues... thanks bro :-)

mytan79

« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2010, 11:33:21 PM »
I've been a subscriber for more than 6 months now, and BolehVPN rocks!

Thanks Reuben for all the assistance you've extended to me, and of course, being such an awesome person!  ;)

alien13579

« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2010, 11:59:55 AM »
been using bolehvpn for 1 year plus now
very satisfied...great customer service
problem solved within minutes