Author Topic: Positive Feedback for BolehVPN  (Read 168437 times)

rgilmore

Re: Positive Feedback for BolehVPN
« Reply #165 on: July 07, 2012, 07:40:18 AM »
I want to give Chris a big thank you for his help earlier today. He made my decision to join easy. Great customer service.

tomato

« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2013, 12:18:36 AM »
Keep up the awesome work, Boleh! :D

noname

« Reply #167 on: April 13, 2013, 07:06:07 PM »
I am so impressed!
I had never thought having a VPN service could be so easy and so good.
Also the customer service must be one of the best ones I have ever used. Tickets are answered several times a day, they help with everything and are friendly great people.

So I tested the speed from Germany over Luxembourg and Netherlands servers in the following images.

without BolehVPN:

over one of BolehVPN's Netherlands servers:

over one of BolehVPN's Luxembourg servers:

As you can see there is almost no speed difference. Most of the time it stays this way. Using BolehVPN makes internet better for me.
If you are looking to use a VPN service I strongly recommend starting your trial days/week for BolehVPN and see how it is going for you. Speed should always be good as you have a bunch of servers in many regions to choose from. If you encounter any problems at all the customer service will do everything they can to make everything work perfectly for you.
I had read a lot of comments on TorrentFreak before choosing this VPN service and it has been a good decision.

Thank you for running the Boleh!
Greetings to you, Reuben and AJay :)
John

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #168 on: April 18, 2013, 11:23:52 AM »
hey!

Thanks John!

Btw, we are coming up with a banner for our front page, may I have permission to use parts of your review to place on our banner?

Please let us know the name you wish us to use on the quote :D (doesn't have to be your real name)
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

justcallmetex

« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2013, 08:39:37 AM »
I just subscribed a few days ago but I'm digging it so far. Things are a little different from my previous vpn provider. I like the forum and the personal touch with Reuben being around. I went to renew from the trial package and had trouble logging into the portal. AJay responded almost immediately, something fell into place, problem solved. One of the first things I did after subscribing was a speed test. It was double what I was getting before. I had known something was going on but had no idea the problem was that bad. So far, great experience. Oh, and from what I've seen, Slacker is a patient helpful person.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:42:48 AM by justcallmetex »

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2013, 11:42:27 AM »
Slacker is a helper, but he's not officially on our pay roll but glad that he has helped out!
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

Offline ride25

• BolehVPN Subscriber
« Reply #171 on: May 30, 2013, 11:29:46 AM »
I'm really happy with the new client update and the DNS lock, thank you!

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2013, 01:36:50 PM »
Slight bug in it though which keeps on prompting 'Update Done' :D But we're resolving it.

Co-Founder/Administrator

Offline charak

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2013, 08:53:16 PM »
I consider myself a old costumer of bolehvpn, I do not remember a moment in which I was disappointed, I was using tunnelblik and I had to make setup by myself and I am very lazy, now with the bolehVPN GUI for mac is like heaven. Moreover Reuben is not only professional but gentle and caring also, he is a friend for me.

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2013, 04:41:33 PM »
Thanks Charak for the kind words :D

Co-Founder/Administrator

Offline lscottl

• Boatswain
« Reply #175 on: November 23, 2013, 09:07:37 AM »
Signed up for the 7 day trial.  HMA crap product and worse service left me skeptical of all VPN services. 

I was wrong.  BOLEHvpn open vpn on my DDWRT works like a charm.  Easy instructions.  Thanks

Petersthing

« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2014, 02:36:03 AM »
Been using bolehvpn today after tried 3 other products. Great!

It's fast, my ip is hidden, no ads, great support and no weird virus, computer corruption like got from hot shield and others.

My computer is actually faster!

See my first new post for one question please, anyone help for how a forum owner has blocked my post. He's expert in computers. So far no VPN service has been able to stop this.

Thanks!

Offline lemanlah

• BolehVPN Subscriber
« Reply #177 on: February 12, 2014, 11:36:57 AM »
Just renewed my subscription today (package 60days @ RM50) through bank transfer...I mistakenly transfered RM60 instead of RM50...when my account is reactivated....BolehVpn pro-rate my subscription to 68 days....Its been years with them and they're very fast, professional, sincere and transparent....thankyou BolehVPN.

Offline maverickneo

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
« Reply #178 on: March 28, 2014, 07:16:51 PM »
I've been a loyal subscriber to BVPN since the olden days, when they just started in LYN and there was no GUI for windows and only a few choices of servers. Initially it was just to download torrents, but when important websites got blocked and region locked websites started appearing, BPVN became so so much more than just for torrents, it because THE gateway to the internet, the free internet.

Till today, I renew my BVPN subscription before my Astro and newspapers. It has been an integral part of my online life that I don't know if my internet subscription would be worth it without BVPN.

To add to the awesomeness, I've seen Reuben, Ajay and gang on LYN posting stuff to where they are now, and I have to say, it is a success story, no doubt about it. Kudos to you guys!

I have almost no complaints about BVPN, only praises. The servers are well maintained, service is swift and accurate, support is great, really, sometimes I feel I don't pay you enough. Joking... don't raise the fee!

Anyway, just wanted to tell you guys how much I, and I'm sure all the loyal subscribers here, appreciate the work you guys have put into BVPN and we hope to subscribe to you for a long long time. As long as there are people that deny us the internet, the heroes at BVPN are ever ready to thwart evil!

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #179 on: April 07, 2014, 09:37:49 AM »
Thanks so much guys :D really appreciate it <3

We have been developing a new portal system to improve the experience and interface but it's taking a while.. hopefully we get to see it by the end of this month.

Co-Founder/Administrator