Author Topic: LOL at other VPNs  (Read 10527 times)

Offline glittershoes

• BolehVPN Subscriber
LOL at other VPNs
« on: March 05, 2013, 01:39:43 PM »
OK..I had a problem with submitting payments to Boleh (which Boleh set me straight on double quick and it was on my end). I've been using BolehVPN for years, which has always worked flawlessly.

In the meantime, I tried out another well know VPN that starts with Torr and ends with Guard.

1. Their GUI is abysmal and crashes non stop.
2. Their customer service is non existent "sorry our 24/7 technical help chat is currently offline"..er...tell me again what 24/7 implies?
3. They have no forums, no user-base knowledge...just stock FAQs telling you the same thing over and over "double-click install, it'll all be good!" 
4. I ended up just manually installing their VPN via Open VPN, reconfiging, firewalls, routers..etc..total nightmare.
5. They said they support P2P..but one could only do this after going through the 50+ list of servers to find which servers they were 'allowing" P2P traffic on...geez

In conclusion: BolehVPN is the best kept secret on the web: I am a complete fan.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 07:08:13 PM by glittershoes »

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: LOL at other VPNs
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 02:59:40 PM »
Thanks glitter :D Keep on glittering!
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator