Author Topic: Certification Expiration and Unknown Connection Error  (Read 6465 times)

Offline TeitoKlien

• BolehVPN Subscriber
Certification Expiration and Unknown Connection Error
« on: June 29, 2013, 07:55:57 PM »
i got this cert expiring prob even tho, i've already updated. pls help. I've already install the cert key which is downloaded from the Members Download Key. When i open my vpn i can still see certificate expiry at the General page.

Offline TeitoKlien

• BolehVPN Subscriber
Re: Certification Expiration and Unknown Connection Error
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 07:57:12 PM »
I've just subscribe to the 3days trial , which is starting from today 29/06/2013 until 2/07/2013, tq

p/s: i have already done this part too ( Go to the Settings tab hit update and try connecting again. If you get the expired notification, hit cancel and connect anyway. If that fails make sure you activated your subscription, from the user portal.)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 08:00:05 PM by TeitoKlien »

Offline TeitoKlien

• BolehVPN Subscriber
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 08:01:33 PM »
My log :

Version Server:  2.2.1
Version Current:  2.2.1
Checking installed tap driver...
ROOT\NET\0000                                               : TAP-Windows Adapter V9
1 matching device(s) found.
Use port 44358 as management port
Options error: --ca fails with 'C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/BolehVPN/cfg/OpenVPN/ca.crt': No such file or directory
Options error: --cert fails with 'C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/BolehVPN/cfg/OpenVPN/alextkc2.crt': No such file or directory
Options error: --key fails with 'C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/BolehVPN/cfg/OpenVPN/alextkc2.key': No such file or directory
Options error: --tls-auth fails with 'C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/BolehVPN/cfg/OpenVPN/ta.key': No such file or directory
Options error: Please correct these errors.
Use --help for more information.

[ERROR]vpn connect error, please check log
ROOT\NET\0000                                               : TAP-Windows Adapter V9
Options error: --ca fails with 'C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/BolehVPN/cfg/OpenVPN/ca.crt': No such file or directory
Options error: --cert fails with 'C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/BolehVPN/cfg/OpenVPN/alextkc2.crt': No such file or directory
Options error: --key fails with 'C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/BolehVPN/cfg/OpenVPN/alextkc2.key': No such file or directory
Options error: --tls-auth fails with 'C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/BolehVPN/cfg/OpenVPN/ta.key': No such file or directory

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 09:05:57 PM »
Reinstall the client, go to the Settings tab and hit Update again. If that fails, go to the portal on our website, login and click Download keys. Open the .zip file and extract the contents to the BolehVPN\cfg\OpenVPN folder. Make sure they are extracted as single, loose individual files. Try connecting again

Offline TeitoKlien

• BolehVPN Subscriber
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 09:57:12 PM »
problems solve, thx Chris