Author Topic: How Do I Apply for a Refund?  (Read 5951 times)

boyninjakick

How Do I Apply for a Refund?
« on: November 13, 2012, 09:28:41 AM »
Hello

I am a new user and have spent the last 2 hours trying to configure the trial properly.  At this point I am unable to use boleh for the purposes I paid and am hoping to receive a refund. 

I am completely unsatisfied and have not had a pleasant experience at all.

Offline Slacker

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
Re: How Do I Apply for a Refund?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 10:44:35 AM »
Sorry to hear you're having problems...

Ahhh I noticed in the Chat box you got connected!

BolehVPN is a great VPN! :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:48:02 AM by Slacker »

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 11:07:45 AM »
Let us know if you need additional help :D
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

boyninjakick

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 11:22:02 AM »
at this point, it seems that i have to open terminal to connect properly.  on top of that, i can't use vuze after configuring per the instructions and posted images.  there seem to be too many steps to get subpar connections.  if you could share information reducing the need for multiple steps between every connection i'd consider using my trial its full 7 days.  if not, i'd very much prefer a refund.

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 11:35:17 AM »
Hey boyninja, can we arrange a Teamviewer session? THen we can take a look :D www.teamviewer.com

e-mail support@bolehvpn.net with ur id/pass once ready and we'll log in and get u all sorted out
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 11:40:52 AM »
Btw the long term solution to prevent this error is to uninstall other OpenVPN based clients that are conflicting (such as Viscosity)

This error indicates  that Tunnelblick was unable to load the kexts (drivers) required to make OpenVPN work.
The most common cause is that there are already VPN kexts loaded which conflict with the BolehVPN-GUI OpenVPN kexts.

This fix will likely be undone if you reboot the computer as the conflicting software will likely reload the kexts again.
The long term solution to this problem is to disable the conflicting program from launching at startup.

Co-Founder/Administrator