Author Topic: Usage questions - concurrent PC's  (Read 13440 times)

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: Usage questions - concurrent PC's
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2010, 11:51:40 AM »
California server is up. Will send u a 1 day key
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2010, 11:54:06 AM »
Delivered to your Gmail.

Btw if Boxee does not work u may need to find out what ports it uses as our Us-SUrfingstreaming has blocked many ports to prevent ppl from using it for p2p
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

Puulima

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2010, 02:03:05 AM »
Delivered to your Gmail.

Btw if Boxee does not work u may need to find out what ports it uses as our Us-SUrfingstreaming has blocked many ports to prevent ppl from using it for p2p

Thanks Reuben - just now noticed there was a reply on the next page...I will test out this evening.  Assuming the keys are valid until sometime around 11:30pm Eastern time tonight (based on when you sent the email).  I'll find out how Boxee works also.

Puulima

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2010, 10:59:58 AM »
Found out Boxee is basic - no special ports...uses Firefox internally as it's engine so should work on any VPN connection with a US IP.

It does work, but for some reason Hulu does't think I'm in the US, NBC did...and other networks did also...but Hulu was able to determine I wasn't? 

Actually I went back in to try again, and it worked the second time...and the third, but then on the 4th attempt, it said I was outside the US again?  So the US streaming sounds like it's "dropping" the connection and reconnecting?  Does that make sense?

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2010, 07:56:48 PM »
If you enclose the Openvpn log, it would tell us though really, you should be clearing your cookies anytime you are about to visit Hulu.

Co-Founder/Administrator

Puulima

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2010, 09:30:12 PM »
If you enclose the Openvpn log, it would tell us though really, you should be clearing your cookies anytime you are about to visit Hulu.

Hulu is accessed "inside" of Boxee. Not sure how cookies work inside Boxee. I'll have to find out. I'll pull up the log and send this evening...assuming it's a cumulative logfile?