Author Topic: Anyone have an IPTorrent invite?  (Read 9096 times)

nazrix

Anyone have an IPTorrent invite?
« on: December 03, 2012, 01:22:05 AM »
I've been using Bitsoup since 2007. I started renovating my house in August and moved to a rented house which doesn't have internet. So I stopped logging onto Bitsoup. I moved back today and find out Bitsoup's deleted my account. Great. I had a great ratio and as far as I remember had uploaded around 500GB more than I downloaded. Have given up trying to get another account there, and have heard that IPTorrent is good.

Anyone have an invite? Those of you who've been here for awhile might remember that reuben once had a tracker up, and my ratio was great. Unfortunately other than that I have no proof to show that I'm not a leecher as I've been using Bitsoup exclusively for years.

Oh yes, I'm pretty sure Ruebun can vouch for me ;D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 01:35:17 AM by nazrix »

youraverageguy

Re: Anyone have an IPTorrent invite?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 08:49:37 AM »
Hello, when you subscribe to Boleh you get a free IPT account. Moreover you don't have to worry about your ratio.
Boleh's service is great (i've been a customer for some months), so make your choice now ;-)

H1lly@IPT

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 05:12:51 PM »
I upload at IPT under the name H1lly and have invites but the srvice they provide here for a account is great, if you do want a invite best emil me at

drbadass5@hotmal.co.uk

Leave me a vaild email (u can make one up for this if you want) and i will get onto it!

Cheers,

I have 3 at the minute but with uploading they are soon back if used....But think about the service here first, Not as bigger issue with ratio even on 1 torrent as i have seen multiple users get the same torrent !

Great service !!

H1lly@IPT

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 12:00:15 AM »
Invite sent to yr email, soz about that i have been away for 2 weeks !! Back now

nazrix

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 06:14:08 PM »
Forgot to reply to this thread. I got an invite from H1lly@IPT and am happily downloading. Thanks H1lly@IPT :)

nazrix

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 06:16:48 PM »
My stats are:
Uploaded: 7.206GB
Downloaded: 0 B
Ratio: infinite

Have attached screenshot.

H1lly@IPT, proof that I keep a good ratio :)

XImpalerX

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 02:28:35 AM »
I am also interested in an invite please :)

I have screenshot of ratio on myanonamouse. I also have three invites for myanonamouse if you would like one :)

Thanks!

Offline redshift

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 03:28:55 PM »
I would also very much appreciate an IPT invite or similar, chdbits, blu-torrents.net invites... need an alternate site when some douchebag jacks the boleh IPT account.

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2013, 04:37:22 PM »
What's your e-mail? I'll send you a revott invite.
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

Offline redshift

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2013, 05:37:51 PM »
What's your e-mail? I'll send you a revott invite.
Reuben,

Sent you a PM!  Thanks again!  You the man!  I'm now convinced BoleH is the best VPN service bar none.  I appreciate the customer service.  You just gained a very loyal customer for many more years.

Offline hasif81

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2013, 08:54:05 PM »
i want an invite too...pls.. pls :-[

Grenik

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2013, 03:50:58 AM »
I have just signed up for a seedbox through boleh and would like an ipt or other movie/general oriented private tracker.  I have been using the IPT through the free gift part of my VPN subscription for a couple years, but just made the jump to a seedbox.  I seed for 30 days anything I download.  Any help to get me started would be greatly appreciated.  I think you can email me through my profile.

Thank you in advance.