Author Topic: Some questions before subscribing  (Read 5506 times)

Offline Hornet85

• BolehVPN Subscriber
Some questions before subscribing
« on: July 13, 2011, 06:43:05 PM »
Hi, I'm looking for a long term VPN subscription from lowyat forum and what caught my attention is bolehvpn at the moment, it looks very well establish to me...

Anyway if I may ask, what is the advantage of this VPN service over the other many VPN services out there? (as I notice its more expensive)

And does the US server package able to access to Hulu? (hulu blocks some VPN i think)

Finally, I notice it said that we can choose what to route through VPN, not sure what it means, but can I actually automatically route eveything through the VPN. (previously tried another VPN, it requires me to set some proxy thing in the bit torrent client and some tracker couldn't work with it :( )

I hope I don't come across as being rude for the first question ;D

Thank you

« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 06:51:29 PM by Hornet85 »

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
Re: Some questions before subscribing
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 07:04:03 PM »
Better quality of service, personal support interaction, we actively support p2p and have the bandwidth for it. I believe Reuben or Pitboss could give a more detailed answer to this though, as I'm not too aware of what the others offer.

Yes, you can access Hulu / Veoh through our US-Server. We also have a Canadian server for CBC streaming / geolocked canadian websites. Side note: It's not a separate package, when you subscribe you get access to all our servers.

We offer both options, you can automatically route everything through or you can choose to use the proxy servers instead. Up to you.

Offline Hornet85

• BolehVPN Subscriber
Re: Some questions before subscribing
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 09:51:03 PM »
Thanks for the quick reply  ;)

Had no idea we can access different server all under one package. Impressive website to support too, automated payment.

Decided to subscribe to it.  :D