Author Topic: US Servers Not Working!  (Read 7233 times)

Offline Xuxa

US Servers Not Working!
« on: March 04, 2019, 07:18:01 AM »
I feel that Boleh is not taking this issue seriously. For the past 10 days, from 2 different locations in Jamaica, NONE of the US-based servers have been reachable (other countries are reachable as the image shows). I have attempted (and tested) US servers multiple times and they simply do not connect.

Furthermore, VPNsecure, another VPN service, has no problem connecting to US servers (image shows the connection using VPNsecure's United States 10 N West server connected...in fact, I'm using it now to write this).

Boleh costs more than other VPN services so I expect Boleh to look into the issue and resolve it, not hypothesize that maybe my "hotel is preventing connecting to the US" (as you wrote in your support email), then do nothing.

The problem is with all of Boleh's US servers as the attached image of pings performed today clearly shows. In the past (I've been a paying customer for several years now) there has never been this kind of issue with your US-based servers.

Others who are having issues (if this is happening for you also) should chime in to confirm this.

Offline AJaydono

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Lieutenant
Re: US Servers Not Working!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 06:09:39 PM »
This issue has already been contacted via ticket.

For customers who are experiencing similar, Please DO try to connect and DO NOT rely on the ping status as there are other factors that on users PC/router that might be blocking ping status.

Please attempt connection and send us the logs.

Thank You