Author Topic: We get whom/what we choose, and this Play will continue. Forward to oblivion.  (Read 5379 times)

Offline maxbudin

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Lieutenant
The modern advances with technology, degenerates at individual respect and honour. So much 'noise' made about how a taliban girl gets shot in the head, sent to UK to be 'saved'. How so and so rights were trampled, many died off sinking ferries etc etc. We are a more advanced gobal comunnity compared to our parents 50 years ago, the Natzies were nasty monsters etc etc.  I worry that we ARE responsible for the World we leave behind to our decendants.

Really? Call me old fashioned. Sorry if I'm flappin my vent here guys. I know this here is a tech forum, but sometimes I just gotta show a human face, been that kinda night.

Good job we dont use servers here though.  :)

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/05/new-zealand-law-email-phone-snooping
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 12:39:25 AM by maxbudin »

Offline Slacker

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
Yes somone looks like they need to vent... :)

I personally don't read the news, I suggest you stay away from it too. Mainstream Media is mainly rubbish and propagada.

Offline maxbudin

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Lieutenant
Yeah, thanks Slaker. That done it, did clear me conjusted chest a tad. Perhaps "V" G Fawkes might visit NZ too. heh heh. :D

Offline Slacker

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
Yeah NZ, I lived there once, great place I love it! :)

Yeah too for Guy Fawkes Night, time for 'V for Vendetta'... ;)

Cheers