Author Topic: The official thank you thread for Reuben & Pitboss  (Read 81627 times)

hochew

Re: The official thank you thread for Reuben & Pitboss
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2008, 10:04:58 PM »
I am starting this thread for members who want to show their gratitude and appreciation for the hard work Reuben & Pitboss has done for us, especially so after the recent crisis involving all 3 vpn servers being down.

So let me start the ball rolling by saying, thank you Reuben & Pitboss for all the hardwork and support that you have given us so far. I know you guys have lost a lot of quality time with your families and also didn't get enough sleep as a result of your non-stop work in trying to bring the service back online as quickly as possible.

Even though I am a paying customer, I feel grateful for the high level of service they have given me together with Reuben's tech support which is so good that it even puts tmnut's custcare support service to shame. I will continue to support BolehVPN as long as tmnut continues it's unfair throttle of bittorrent downloads  ;D.
Thanks and BolehVPN really Boleh!
Regards,
Hochew

Offline carmatic

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2008, 04:20:36 AM »
bolehroute lets you go around having to set up your modem to open ports etc, and also avoid any routing limits in your modem if theres any, like if your modem crashes after opening and closing a certain number of connections

bolehroute also allows you to have the same 'internet connection' , no matter what your actual internet connection is, as long as there is no usage or bandwidth limit and no problems with using udp port 1194... this mainly applies to people with laptops, so you could go to a friends house or use a wifi hotspot ... you could use a faster connection than what you have in your home, or not even have your own internet connection at all
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 04:38:57 AM by carmatic »

dukeaxr

« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2009, 10:36:10 PM »
Thank you doesn't seem enough..
104GB of data downloaded since using BolehVPN
Very happy..

Offline pirataloco

• BolehVPN Subscriber
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2009, 08:58:38 PM »
Thanks!!!!

I love you guys, in a non gay way.

Offline chaiyya

• BolehVPN Subscriber
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2009, 11:22:28 AM »
I love them in a gayish way too.  Just real big love all around.

davekoz

« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2010, 08:50:15 PM »
I'm a new user of seedbox. just want to say thank u to Mr. Reuben for all his help. Thanks also to all who have helped me with some technical questions. Great service. Keep up the good work.

idesmond

« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2010, 02:51:57 AM »
holy sh^T!!!! i thought it was going to be rocket science when i was installing the vpn. It was so easy its shocking! I hope i got it right and not "thinking" i got it right. Im saying bye bye to my torrent flux ac!!

Thanks Reuben and Pitboss!!

paparaaapa

« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2010, 05:58:19 PM »
Now, i really feel very stupid when i downloaded torrent with 20kbps and happily yelled. Because BolehVPN make me download with full speed around 400Kbps....Thanks

Offline Feedme

• Donator
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2011, 11:58:20 AM »
boleh feeds meh.

Just look at this belly :D

THANKS!

dextre

« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2011, 10:57:35 AM »
Time to add my thanks to the crew at Bolehvpn. Another real "thank you" is due in this thread.

Trying not to be too sucky, but the amount of time & effort going on with this service is impressive.Reuben is onto every issue asap. All I read from Bolehvpn has a good vibe, too. You never know who's behind an overseas vpn, but this one feels just right.

Thanks all for keeping the game on track.

Offline pangolin88

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2011, 04:29:03 PM »
I noticed a number of recent posts in general support and shoutbox are rude, impatient and/or downright sarcastic.
Some behave as if they are paying a huge amount and demand instant replies as soon as their post is up.

$100 for 125 days is sometimes less than what I pay for a single dinner when i eat out!!

So to Reuben and all your crew.. many thanks. There are lots of us out there who appreciate your service.

tc33

« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2011, 04:55:54 AM »
Guys, thanks for upgrading the encryption on your proxied connections.  I'm more than willing to give up a little speed in order to gain peace of mind.  thanks again!

Offline maxbudin

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2012, 01:45:51 PM »
What to say .... A Happy New Year and good health to the Boleh team.  You guys are good ... really good at what you do you make it look so easy.  Too easy that those who dont understand only know to bitch.  Thanks for the added security, lags not noticable from my side (cant speak for other in different enviornments); still getting excellent speeds.

Been a quiet user thus far, just wanted to wish and thank you all.

Also wishing all fellow BVPN users, peace; choose wisely; 50 years is long enough to ferment excellent wine  ... what we got? :)

espressoguy

« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2012, 09:07:31 AM »
after spending months, and i do mean months, of reading up on what to expect from a real vpn, one that will truly protect my privacy i learned a great deal. BUT the number one consideration for your vpn is a matter of trust. Do you trust the company you are entrusting both your privacy and your money to? Without trust there is no entrusting. During my short time with boleh, and subsequently Reuben and pitboss, I can say they have earned my trust. Well Done......Well Done.

Snowden

« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2012, 07:13:39 PM »
I've experienced nothing but awesomeness