Author Topic: 2 quick questions  (Read 4763 times)

whyamisogood

2 quick questions
« on: February 06, 2013, 07:25:29 AM »
Ok I'm looking to buy this product but i need to make sure of two things first.
1. Lets say their server disconnects or my internet disconnects, will it automatically reconnect and if so will it auto reconnect from my location so as though im not using the vpn? I need it to not reconnect from my location if a disconnect should happen.
2. Does the vpn give me a unique ip and does it show as though its from one certain location during a session of use. I've heard some vpns will change and act as though they are from one location then suddenly switch to another hundreds of miles away. I need it to be from one location and one ip.

Any help with these questions would be much appreciated.

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
Re: 2 quick questions
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 09:38:02 AM »
You can set the VPN to automatically reconnect to our servers if you should lose your connection temporarily. To make sure your programs do not use your normal connection while reconnecting to the VPN, I suggest using Comodo firewall. We have a guide for that here http://www.bolehvpn.net/forum/index.php?topic=6621.msg40170#new

As an alternative to Comodo firewall you can just setup Proxy settings in your programs and use our Proxied servers, in the event you're temporarily disconnect your programs will not use your normal internet.

We can give you a static shared IP address or a dedicated, dynamic IP address. As long as you connect to the servers in a particular country you will receive an IP address from that particular country.

whyamisogood

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 08:30:46 AM »
ok could you guys also tell me the city in which the server from canada comes from

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 09:56:33 AM »
Beauharnois :D
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator