Author Topic: Anonymous payments possible?  (Read 8799 times)

agbgcg

Anonymous payments possible?
« on: March 04, 2012, 12:59:19 AM »
Are anonymous payments for bolehvpn service possible? Obviously a bank transfer would have names associated with them and even Paypal can track the transfer down to an email address. Can you guys accept a cashier's check mailed to a certain place (probably in Malaysia I'm guessing). Thanks, I'm really considering bolehvpn after doing a bunch of research, and I'd like to know my options.  :)

Offline adam7979

• Donator
  • Captain
Re: Anonymous payments possible?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 08:23:59 AM »
if you're staying in malaysia, there's something called "cash deposit machine" for major banks. If you're staying somewhere else with paypal only then feel free to paypal me and i'll transfer the relevant amount of money to bolehvpn for you, via cash deposit machine. My USD <-> MYR rate is 1:3.2
We got F1 circuit with F1 drivers but need to use a kancil if want to go to Singapore. - Pit Boss

[January 17, 2010, 07:37:40 PM] zniper982: any news on when the streamyx going to be ok.it been 2 weeks now
[January 17, 2010, 08:37:33 PM] ┼65□™ [558]: you've been in malaysia for two weeks onl

Offline Schadenfreude

• Donator
  • Admiral
  • "Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 09:12:43 AM »
LOL I think you're missing the point entirely.

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 09:22:13 AM »
As long as the money reaches our bank account, I have no problems on what method you pay us. Lol but you need to send us a note as to how to identify your payment as belonging to you (just your username or something).
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

Offline Slacker

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 02:36:04 PM »
I think he means some form of payment through companies like Liberty Reserve, WebMoney etc...

One thing that would be really great, is if you guys can set up a system so a person can pay you with like a Visa Gift card, that way a person can simply go out to a local store pay for these with cash, no need for identification to buy them, and then pay you and this method is going to be as anonymous and as simple as it gets...

But I'm not sure if there are any you can buy to spend them internationally...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 02:40:51 PM by Slacker »

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 04:06:23 PM »
Liberty Reserve is supported already.

To accept Visa Gift cards we need a payment processor in US and for many reasons this is a bad idea on an operation standpoint.
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

mbaxton

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 11:58:09 PM »
Liberty Reserve is supported already.

To accept Visa Gift cards we need a payment processor in US and for many reasons this is a bad idea on an operation standpoint.

I have a prepaid simon visa card:  http://johndvan.hubpages.com/hub/Anonymous-Visa-Simon-Gift-Card

Is there any way to use this for bolehvpn?

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 01:07:24 AM »
Give it a try, no harm through the payment processor. If your card allows overseas purchases then yes. If not then we can arrange something else :D

Co-Founder/Administrator

newbie22

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 03:18:53 PM »
Hello. Can you accept PaySafeCard or UKash?
Thanks for your response.

newbie22

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2012, 04:24:32 PM »
Hello. Can you accept PaySafeCard or UKash?
Thanks for your response.

sorry to bump. but is there any answer to this please?

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2012, 07:11:08 PM »
Nope PaySafeCard is not going to be an option unfortunately. Can't find a way to get the money to us in Malaysia

Co-Founder/Administrator