Author Topic: BolehVpn.....P2P  (Read 5504 times)

espressoguy

BolehVpn.....P2P
« on: March 28, 2012, 09:04:23 AM »
The more I "move around" this site the more it seems bolehvpn specializes in the p2p market. ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with this, it's just an observation. I love this service and plan on extending my one month stay. Just a comment

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: BolehVpn.....P2P
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 11:31:16 AM »
We actually started out as a BitTorrent tracker and it was one of our major differentiating points from other VPN providers. It's much easier to market let's say 'P2P Supported' as opposed to the generic 'GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNITY' which is hard for a user to quantify.
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

espressoguy

Re: BolehVpn.....P2P
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 01:10:22 AM »
Yes reuben but that IS what sets you apart from other vpn. I spent months researching vpn providers, hanging out in wilders and reading all DasFox posts. The  things I learned about what makes a good vpn provider, someone you want to trust with your most basic right...the right to privacy, are as follows:

1) Do you trust your provider   ;D
2) NO LOGGING...PERIOD      ;D
3) Is the vpn's corporate office offshore   ;D
4) where are the servers located  ;D
 this one is my own
5) No support forum....No Way  ;D

Perhaps some more emphasis on the anonymity side would sway those people looking for a reputable vpn. A few suggestions, these are only things that I saw in other vpn providers site. Allow Liberty Reserve payment, or offer multi-hop servers at an additional fee..I would be the first to sign up.