Author Topic: Thank You for udpating the tray icon, and adding an audio alarm!  (Read 7082 times)

Offline shadowdrifter

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
Thank you for adding a warning to the tray icon for when the VPN is disconnected! Also thank you for the audio ring alarm added to warn users when the VPN is disconnected since one can't always stay at their computer all day! I don't know of any other VPN's that offers the audio alarm, but it was indeed a welcomed addition which I for one am very grateful for! Thank You!

mayibay

Re: Thank You for udpating the tray icon, and adding an audio alarm!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 02:33:10 PM »
Thank you for adding a warning to the tray icon for when the VPN is disconnected! Also thank you for the audio ring alarm added to warn users when the VPN is disconnected since one can't always stay at their computer all day! I don't know of any other VPN's that offers the audio alarm, but it was indeed a welcomed addition which I for one am very grateful for! Thank You!

I will second that comment.Great work as always from the Bolehvpn team.Shadowdrifter,not sure if you ever used Comodo Firewall,but it is really easy to configure.I control my vpn connection through the mac address.Very nice option to protect your butt in case you lose VPN connection,and prevent real ip from being seen.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 02:47:02 PM by mayibay »

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: Thank You for udpating the tray icon, and adding an audio alarm!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 02:33:48 PM »
And if it annoys you you can turn it off :D
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator