Community: Hang out with the Boleh family > General Discussion

Customers say the Darndest things

(1/2) > >>

Reuben:
All identities and user identifiable information has been removed but just for a laugh here are some of the requests I get (I'll post more as I encounter them):

Saturday, 17 Mar, 2012
[24:46] Visitor 898003160 has joined the conversation
[24:47] Reuben: Hello! I'm Reuben from BolehVPN. If there is anything that I can assist you with, be it a question on our products or a quick support query, I will be happy to assist! And no, I am not a bot!
[24:48] Visitor 898003160: i need some  thing  bet i will let you no letter
[24:48] Reuben: Sure :D I may be offline in a while so just giving you a heads up.
[24:49] Reuben: You can always drop an e-mail to us if you do have any queries
[24:50] Visitor 898003160: i need some do you thing you can help me
[24:50] Reuben: What do you need?
[24:53] Visitor 898003160: if i tell you that i need a car or a girl will you get it for me
[24:53] Reuben: That's unfortunately nothing to do with our VPN service
[24:57] Reuben has left the conversation
[1:09] Visitor 898003160: i wonted to see if you where real i need some laptop of good quality bet i don  k won how to meek the  Joice

Schadenfreude:
That cannot possibly be a real person; no one's English is that bad. It doesn't even make any sense.

But yes, more please!  ;D

wildwestgoh:
I met one at Lowyat forum whom has slightly better English than this, but almost every question seems like a troll so I almost always ignore that type of question or that person :D
It can be sometimes funny and sometimes like "Is this person trying to troll us??!!"

Reuben:
"you know i just found out that my dad has been subscribing to Boleh VPN. and he hogs bandwidth every night. Can you please terminate his account?"

:D

Chris:
"happy father's day, stop using all my internet"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version