Author Topic: Netherlands Server Time-Outs.  (Read 26161 times)

Offline PitBoss

• Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: Netherlands Server Time-Outs.
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2013, 09:10:53 PM »
DNSleak fix may or may not work. Some may not even need a dns leak fix. I have no clue why some needed the dns fix or why on some windows, you don't have to fix it.
As for the Classis STUN, I need to run more tests. Using my COD MW3, BO2 etc..steam powered gaming, I did not see that in my wireshark. Send an email to support and schedule a time for teamviewer. Bad thing is that I need legit steam license to install and launch AOE2.

Also, please run a tracert to the STUN ip address while connected to the VPN. See if the traffic goes thru the VPN or direct to STUN server.

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:25:16 PM by PitBoss »

Co-Founder / Administrator

Offline Indingo

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2013, 01:24:22 PM »
DNSleak fix may or may not work. Some may not even need a dns leak fix. I have no clue why some needed the dns fix or why on some windows, you don't have to fix it.
As for the Classis STUN, I need to run more tests. Using my COD MW3, BO2 etc..steam powered gaming, I did not see that in my wireshark. Send an email to support and schedule a time for teamviewer. Bad thing is that I need legit steam license to install and launch AOE2.

Also, please run a tracert to the STUN ip address while connected to the VPN. See if the traffic goes thru the VPN or direct to STUN server.

Thanks

Can you get support to contact me with a time? I am pretty much fine with whenever.

"Or just PM me here"
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 02:10:39 PM by Indingo »

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2013, 10:00:30 AM »
Think pit boss missed your reply. Could you email support@BolehVPN.net and he'll arrange to Teamviewer you

Offline Indingo

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2013, 12:38:53 AM »
Think pit boss missed your reply. Could you email support@BolehVPN.net and he'll arrange to Teamviewer you

I believe he did yes, I would like to just respond on the forum / private messages, its much more easy for me.

Offline Indingo

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2013, 10:23:32 PM »
lol, well.... just let me know. I checked another VPN as well "PrivateInternetAccess". PIA as well as Mullvad VPN's do not leak on the CLASSIC-STUN and Windows Update, which BolehVPN does, for some reason. I don't know why, just wanna help you guys get it fixed.

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2013, 01:30:35 AM »
Alright, I'll notify him. You could also send him a PM with when you're available if you wish.

Offline Indingo

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2013, 12:06:41 AM »
Thanks Chris, Thanks PitBoss.

Anyone who was following this thread, the problem is considered solved, PitBoss found out what the problem was and it will be fixed very soon, maybe even with the next update. Thanks guys.