Author Topic: Why I like BolehVPN  (Read 6556 times)

Offline Feedme

• Donator
Why I like BolehVPN
« on: October 12, 2010, 06:28:00 AM »
Fast, easy setup, active forums, easy switching connection types (Route VS SurfStream).
I've been on a few months, it is all good.

avenger

Re: Why I like BolehVPN
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 12:52:12 AM »
well what can i say , its the best help i ever had in helping me with faster speeds before i joined bolehvpn my speeds were around 2mbs, and my download speeds were about 40kb/s tops now i get about 700kb/s to 800kb/s, and there is a top guy called chris and all i have to do is email him and he is on the ball right away fixes my problem in a few minutes  i am a pensioner, i just cant say how much bolehvpn has changed my life as i had to wait for days to download  now it 20,to 30 minutes, i have told all the young ones of bolehvpn, in fact any one i meet who has a computer lol and my contract with bolehvpn is up in august and i will be signing up no problem, as this is the best since  sliced bread,  i thank all on bolehvpn and chris who is there for me when i need him but its not often as its rarley it gives trouble its top gun . :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;)

LC2

Re: Why I like BolehVPN
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 11:54:29 AM »
Yes I would like to thanks Chris for personally to check my laptop with the teamview & also to educate me with the technical things.

Great service guys & wish you the best. Cheers!