Author Topic: some questions before buying account  (Read 5559 times)

terry

some questions before buying account
« on: December 01, 2012, 04:39:22 AM »
Hey guys,

I live in Europe, and since there is something of a crack down on torrent users going on here (or rather some clever lawyers discovered torrent users as a nice source of easy money) i decided to get myself a VPN. However i'm pretty new to this whole thing so i would like to ask you some questions before buying an account.

• As far as i understand there is a better chance to get good speed when i connect to servers that are physically closest to me. Would it be safe for me to connect through a server stationed in the same country i live in?
  • I've read on this forum that you allow 2 connections per IP, but if i intend to use VPN together with my relatives (who live in a different place), will i have to get them a separate account?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
Re: some questions before buying account
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 07:26:44 AM »
Yes, it's safe as long as you have everything setup properly. Since you're concerned with security, I recommend either using the proxied servers with uTorrent, or using a free firewall with the fullyrouted servers  http://www.bolehvpn.net/forum/index.php?topic=6621.msg39724#new

Yes, your relatives will have to get a separate account.

terry

Re: some questions before buying account
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 03:04:56 AM »
thanks,
i'll buy a trial account in the next few days to check it out :)