Author Topic: Set up config problems  (Read 5126 times)

poehere

Set up config problems
« on: February 05, 2011, 05:22:19 PM »
First off Hi I am from French Polynesia Tahiti and networking is not new to me or setting up system and configuring them. This one I signed up for a year and not sure if this is going to work for me or not. There is a few major problems I have encountered right off using this system.

First: When I have configured my internet to run on the vpn when I connect to the bolehroute I can not get any internet connection. I have to disconnect from here and move to Canada-SurfingStreaming in order to connect to the Internet Explorer on my system.

Second: configuring utorent 2.04 I connect to bolehroute and check the connection and it says that my bandwith is good and my network is good. I have a good connection using the utorent and it is configured correctly. When I add a torrent file to download this is when the problem starts. It will not download at all. I check again my configuration and now I have no bandwith at all but my network is still good.

Question: I find no place in all the installation instructions to set up the proxy settings. Is this necessary to get these problem fixed. I am using the setting that were in all the set up installation with the IP of 10.10.10.1

Is it necessary to use two diferent connections in order to obtain my internet and be able to use the utorrent to download torrent files to me?

My system is windows XP in the utorrent setting I have set up all the configuration as indicated in the set up guide. Why when I add a torrent file to the program I lose my bandwith connection and can not download any torrents using your set instructions

Thank you for any help you can give me on this one.