Author Topic: Help!!  (Read 6605 times)

ivanhng

Help!!
« on: June 10, 2011, 10:31:17 PM »
Hello everyone, Iam still new to bolehvpn. Just purchase it today and i tried installing in my windows xp laptop and everything works fine until later on i tried installing on my windows 7 64bit pc and facing some problems. The GUI connects to bolehvpn server but the speed on my utorrent doesnt increase at all. I've tried looking for every possible solution in the forum but still same. Any ideas?

Thanks

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
Re: Help!!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 01:14:28 PM »
Run BolehVPN-Gui as Admin. Visit the BolehVPN folder, right click on BolehVPN-Gui.exe and select Properties. Then click on Compatibility and tick Run as Admin at the bottom.

ivanhng

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 10:12:59 PM »
yea. I've tried that as well. It is connected to server but it seems that my Utorrent doesnt detect the bolehvpn and speed remain slow.

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 10:27:05 PM »
Does the speed increase on your laptop? Post your latest log, which server you're connecting to, and screenshots of your uTorrent settings (connection Bittorrent Bandwidth Queueing) and one of the torrents you're trying to download (Click on one of the torrents then click on the Tracker tab at the bottom)

ivanhng

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 10:46:44 PM »
I've tried with vuze and the speed is fast. But it is slow with utorrent. I prefer utorrent. Perhaps is there any utorrent settings iam missing? Thanks

nwk

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 01:03:08 AM »
I also noticed utorrent is also slow nowadays. it would be fast for an hour then the speed will be slow. did those tmnut monkeys find a way to throttle utorrent?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 01:08:46 AM by nwk »

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 02:44:23 PM »
ivan: once you run with Admin do you still get the elevation error? please let us see your utorrent settings as well and details on which configuration u're connecting with.
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

ivanhng

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 10:05:29 PM »
iam not sure what is elevation error. But i know the speed in utorrent doesnt increase at all. Iam using bolehroute server and all utorrent is on default settings. Pls advise..thanks

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 11:01:23 PM »
Please give us your latest log (Right click OpenVPN select whichever config you're connected to click View log or in BolehVPN just click on Log then click Copy) and screenshots of your uTorrent settings (uTorrent Preferences > Connection Bandwidth Bittorrent Queuing)

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 10:41:11 AM »
This is the elevation error in ur log:
The requested operation requires elevation.
Fri Jun 10 22:29:49 2011 ERROR: Windows route add command failed: returned error code 1
Fri Jun 10 22:29:49 2011 ERROR: Windows route add command failed: returned error code 1
Fri Jun 10 22:29:49 2011 Initialization Sequence Completed

If you have this then something is wrong
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator