Author Topic: Issues with Netflix - Any updates?  (Read 9343 times)

Offline hyperpotamus

Issues with Netflix - Any updates?
« on: June 12, 2017, 05:56:24 AM »
Hi there,

I'm a new BolehVPN user and I saw that there were some issues using Netflix while connected to BolehGEO, according to this post of Aug 22, 2016.

So it's been almost a year and I can't find any updates on the site or anything. When I try to go on Netflix, I still get the standard error message:

Whoops, something went wrong...
Streaming Error
You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit netflix.com/proxy.

So, when is this going to be fixed? Or should we just get used to the idea that Netflix just won't work again?

Thanks!

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
Re: Issues with Netflix - Any updates?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 09:25:12 AM »
Hey there,

You should have the latest set of configs - try the various Surfingstreaming-US servers? Those servers should work from our last tests.

Offline hyperpotamus

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 01:54:07 PM »
Hi Chris,

First of all, thanks for the reply!

Your suggestion did work, thanks! I should've tried those servers before posting here - my bad.

However, I am already in the USA, so I mostly wanted to have access to other places' Netflix libraries. From what I've seen here, I can access Netflix from the USA, Malaysia and Japan using SufingStreaming servers.

Do you know if BolehVPN plans to expand the SufingStreaming servers to other places, like Europe, South America, Africa or Oceania?

Thanks again for all your help!

Offline leechbite

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 04:10:18 PM »
Hey there,

You should have the latest set of configs - try the various Surfingstreaming-US servers? Those servers should work from our last tests.

I tried all the various servers and it's not working. I'm getting the same error as the TS. Btw, I'm accessing via Android phone.

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 03:01:38 PM »
Hey Leechbite,

Try updating your configs and connecting to the Bolehflix-USA-Only server on your Android. That should work :)

Offline fire_chrome

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 01:12:23 AM »
i tested bolehflix, seem like its not working with my android and my laptop? any extra configuration?