Author Topic: ipt freeleech torrents stopped  (Read 6346 times)

VPN_IS_BOSS

ipt freeleech torrents stopped
« on: March 24, 2011, 09:21:37 AM »
ipt freeleech torrents stopped  - they just dont download - do we have to be signed in or something ?  it is soo good of you i will definitely donate if it works - you have me word -  i just signed up today and got a few torrents going but now they just stopped : (

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
Re: ipt freeleech torrents stopped
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 10:45:35 AM »
uTorrent, click on one of the torrents you're trying to download, select the Tracker tab at the bottom. Take  a screenshot and send us at support@bolehvpn.net please

VPN_IS_BOSS

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 07:44:03 PM »
ok - ill try that  im using VUZE is that ok ?  is it essantial to use u torrent ?   cheers

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 08:28:09 PM »
vuze is fine but u would have to show us the error and also a copy of your openvpn log
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

VPN_IS_BOSS

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 03:04:21 AM »
i found the error it was my mistake - i hadnt fully unticked the proxy settings in vuze -

i switched cos i found the private tracker slower than the boleh route -- the latency  or the connection does affect opera --  anyway its all downloading fin now - so in a month or so when my 30 days is up Ill deffo renew for a year and give you a donation cos as i said ip torrent seems nice

ty

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 10:25:56 AM »
Great to know you solved it :D PS is that you in the pic?
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator