Author Topic: Positive Feedback for BolehVPN  (Read 168854 times)

ubiubi

Great service, fast speeds, instant keys
« Reply #135 on: September 08, 2011, 08:54:16 AM »
I have used other VPN services, but nothing compares to BolehVPN!  The speeds are consistently fast, you receive keys instantly - no waiting for setup! If you need help, they are super fast to get back to you. I highly recommend!

gret08

Re: Positive Feedback for BolehVPN
« Reply #136 on: September 08, 2011, 09:03:06 AM »
 :)

Instant key generation, easy GUI, amazing customer support! What more could you possibly ask for?!

Offline dokidoki

• Donator
  • Boatswain
  • still learning on rtorrent..will catch up asap!
« Reply #137 on: September 08, 2011, 09:56:52 AM »
what i like about bolehvpn is their good service and prompt feedback. now i can download my bt without the stupid tmnet blocking :) bolehvpn definitely worth every sen you pay~!! bolehvpn even work in oversea and i like it alot..has been a royal bolehvpn-ian since it start business!

havocx

Positive Feedback for BolehVPN
« Reply #138 on: September 08, 2011, 10:00:36 AM »
As a 3 year user for BolehVPN,Ive not seen anything but improvements upon improvements of its service.Dedication and professionalism of their staff and not to mention their speed of service as well as the informative updates they keep me with blows any of the competition out of the water and believe me,Ive tried almost 6 versions of these.For me personally nothing beats their speed,ease of use and well my all time sanity on the net.Have always been using their longest package,I have no doubt and only confidence that on my next renewal, it will STILL be on the longest package, shows my trust in their service!

adrianmckevin7

« Reply #139 on: September 08, 2011, 10:03:27 AM »
Ive been a few times user of Bolehvpn and all i can say is, Boleh is superb and with the recently revamped client its been very easy for normal user to setup. Keep up the good work ~

josephting

« Reply #140 on: September 08, 2011, 10:20:30 AM »
Had been a subscribers like in 2008 or 2009 for several months and stopped as I didn't need them anymore.
However, I got some update from BolehVPN on some big updates several months back.
Since then, I've been a subscriber of BolehVPN once again and guess what? I'm satisfied with BolehVPN service.
With new BolehVPN GUI app and asking customers regarding changes, they are just awesome! :D

kspay6007

« Reply #141 on: September 08, 2011, 10:56:32 AM »
I am from Msia. Has been stuck in boring period bcos of no bt to dl movie and anime. Streamyx block all the bt dl here in Msia. Untill recently I started to use bolehVPN, my hdd start to be fully filled again with movies and animes to cheer my live ^_^
I make payment with paypal. The payment procedure is nice, instant update and can use immediately after payment.
Thanks for bolehVPN.

skymyxe

« Reply #142 on: September 08, 2011, 03:15:37 PM »
Am really excited with the new payment solutions and the integration with PayPal. Hve been a loyal user for many years and the most impressive thing for BolehVPN is the variety of services and support availability. Kudos =)

ak101ss

« Reply #143 on: September 08, 2011, 04:20:03 PM »
I've been using BolehVPN since 2009 and I've been spoilt with superb speeds and industry
standard privacy at the same time. It has never once disappointed me with any torrents
and streaming sites, and I bet with my "e-life" it won't.

If torrents and media streaming crosses your mind,

Think speed and security.

Think BolehVPN

acidkill

« Reply #144 on: September 08, 2011, 04:21:35 PM »
Greetings All.....
Bolehvpn Memang Boleh!!!
Been using this services about 2 months and 100% satisfaction with it.. Now my p2p can get full speed all the time and my hdd space is getting low now :p
5 Star rating from me and highly recommended to all for looking a good vpn.
Thumbs up for Bolehvpn and also their great customer support !!!

dvoon999

« Reply #145 on: September 08, 2011, 08:47:50 PM »
Since the day I discovered BolehVPN (which is not so long ago), I hate myself for hadn't discovered this service earlier. It could have saved me so much time and money. This service has become part of my Internet life.

Offline maverickneo

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
« Reply #146 on: September 10, 2011, 01:56:26 PM »
They say the best things in life are free, and money can't buy eternal happiness... These people haven't used BolehVPN. They say that their service in unavailable in my country, they say they want to see what sites I visit, they say they want to strangle my freedom with their iron hands, they say speed kills! THEY ARE WRONG! In a slightly, skewed, twisted way, BVPN is like our Gandhi, or Robin Hood, with a dash of Batman... and nasi lemak for the local aroma. BVPN gives me back my freedom, that I rightly deserve, to do whatever the fuck I want to do with the lousy internet connection I pay by haemorrhaging blood out of my neck. And for that, they rock!

bernard1987

« Reply #147 on: September 10, 2011, 10:33:03 PM »
I like the friendly staff who attended to me and give me helpful guides when I first used this service. It is a really good service which I will never forget. Even when the time was after midnight, I thought I would receive their email in the next morning, but to my surprise, they actually replied me within minutes. I was really grateful to them helping me setting up the configurations when unlike the current configuration which is easier than before. All thanks to you, BolehVPN! You made my day and always will be! Lovin' it!   ;D

ming5933

« Reply #148 on: September 12, 2011, 12:31:50 AM »
worthy to get it and never regret , keep on improving~ xd
btw new user-friendly bolehVPN GUI , good job and thx very much :)

baliwesti

« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2011, 10:36:33 AM »
Started my bolehvpn journey with a 3 days trial last August 6. Then moved into a full package a few days after.

The speeds i'm getting while running P2P is sometimes absurdly high I have to put download/upload limits so I can still browse the internet while running P2P downloads.

And as I previously said over twitter and facebook, i am now out of hard disk space and also secure while accessing public wifi with my wifi only ipad.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 10:38:31 AM by baliwesti »