Author Topic: Fantastic BolehVPN keep up good work!  (Read 12046 times)

Offline truemagic

• BolehVPN Subscriber
Fantastic BolehVPN keep up good work!
« on: January 05, 2015, 12:06:41 PM »
I'm referred by my friend as I was seeking to improve the streaming speed to china channels on my Android Box.
It was a nightmare and seems *impossible* to stream a full movie or drama without frequent lag, and so I though it was the speed capped at china side.
However I just give it a try and chose SurfingStreaming-Japan.ovpn now streaming is smooth as butter!! :D

If only there is a SurfingStreaming-China or SurfingStreaming-HongKong which could hopefully boost streaming to china channels! As to only have one working .ovpn (Japan) seems risky if the server is down for maintenance or something I'll be back to laggy experience. Note: UK/US ovpn seems not good for streaming china channels :-[

In 2015 all praise to long live BolehVPN, and would definitely continue to subscribe. Hope that price stays reasonable/affordable ;)

Thanks everyone at BolehVPN! :-*

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
Re: Fantastic BolehVPN keep up good work!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 01:26:53 AM »
Thanks for the kind words!

For China, try our FullyRouted-China server! The Great Firewall often blocks international connections into and out of China, which is the reason why UK/USA servers connecting into China weren't performing so well.

Offline truemagic

• BolehVPN Subscriber
Re: Fantastic BolehVPN keep up good work!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 06:41:51 PM »
I tried yesterday and just now that FullyRouted-China failed to connect (timeout)
Maybe you can fix that for me and I'll see how it performs. Many thanks as always :)

Thanks for the kind words!

For China, try our FullyRouted-China server! The Great Firewall often blocks international connections into and out of China, which is the reason why UK/USA servers connecting into China weren't performing so well.