Author Topic: Fully Routed UK  (Read 12510 times)

Offline lofgents

Re: Fully Routed UK
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 02:23:15 PM »
Yup, I understand and apologize. For this update in particular, I forgot to make a new blog post regarding it. In the future just check our blog, we'll go into more detail in our updates there.

Could you check the download again?

Checked my User Panel

Download Key = UK Server still shows port as 1001
also the other 2 links are the same as yesterday first one is port 1001 and the second is 3006

Is it possible to have a page somewhere on the website that shows all the servers with their ip addresses and port numbers or even edit the server status page to show the info we could then go there quickly and check the relevant info we require.

Thanks for looking into this.

Offline lofgents

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2014, 02:27:57 PM »
Yup, I understand and apologize. For this update in particular, I forgot to make a new blog post regarding it. In the future just check our blog, we'll go into more detail in our updates there.

Could you check the download again?

Thanks for the reply I have checked the Download Key files and it shows the UK Fully Routed as Port 1001 and the other 2 links are the same as of yesterday first link 1001 and second link 3006.

Is it possible to have a dedicated page for all the server IP and Ports or edit the server status page to show that info.

Thanks for looking into this.

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2014, 10:33:46 PM »
That's weird. I don't see any issue with your keys. Try manually editing the ovpn for now.

I think that it's a bit too much setup for that dedicated page. We'll look into it though.

Offline lofgents

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2014, 12:09:39 AM »
That's weird. I don't see any issue with your keys. Try manually editing the ovpn for now.

I think that it's a bit too much setup for that dedicated page. We'll look into it though.
Hi Chris

Here are the 2 files attached the first is from the Download Keys link and shows server port 1001

The second one I have renamed with 3006 added and when you open it it correctly says port 3006. This file is downloaded from the lower of the 2 links to the right of download keys and begins with "Download Inline Configuration Files"

I am not sure if I remember seeing these 2 extra links until recently. Hope that's of use to help you.

Maybe another option would be to have a link on the user panel that downloads a notepad file with a list of all the server IP and ports. You could then date the file and we would know immediately of any server changes.

Thanks
          Dave