Author Topic: The Official BolehVPN Members Speed Screenshots  (Read 86018 times)

avenger

Re: The Official BolehVPN Members Speed Screenshots
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2011, 08:34:13 PM »
hi i would just like to say i am with bolehvpn  all most a year, and my speed is around 800kb/s download and was about 50kb/s upload, its the best speed i ever had, it constance all the time, but i never do to many downloads at once 2 at the most, i have a freeleech on my site that is free from bolehvpn, but i still upload most of the time,  as its a private site  p2p, now i tryied to download from another site but i could not get it to work, no speed at all but  it was a public site , and i did change vpn to the public tracker i did try different sites but no joy, so i just stick with the private site, now i am 68 years old and not that smart but i have helped lots of younger people to set up u,torrent , use converxtodvd etc, and tell them to get bolehvpn its really very good, there is a guy called chris and i think he is a very nice guy , he set up VPN for me and i never had any trouble since, oh sometimes i go to log in to my site, and i cant get in, but i then check my email and i fine i have a new password lol, oh yes i forgot to say my isp download speed is about 4meg sometimes less and sometimes more maybe 5meg, but my upload speed is not to good now since i change to 2.2.1 u,torrent recomended by VPN, but i think its the settings in u,torrent, i just cant seam to get it right my speed is just the same 700kb/s to 800kb/s but thats because chris set the settings, as my computer was going to crash as it was downloading to fast, i think,, but if any one is in any doubt dont be ,its the best thing from slice bread i will take it out again no problems when my year is up. have a nice day every one. :D ;D

kido_ec

« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2011, 01:34:40 PM »
My speed

noname

« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2013, 03:36:17 AM »
I have 50mbit down, 10mbit up.
Here are the results of speed tests from my place – without BolehVPN and using NL or LUX servers:

without BolehVPN:

over one of BolehVPN's Netherlands servers:

over one of BolehVPN's Luxembourg servers:

What more can anybody wish for? They can keep up with a 50mbit downstream! Sheesh.
If you have not subscribed, better do it now.
Good day :)

Offline Shmone

• BolehVPN Subscriber
« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2014, 01:28:11 AM »
Hey folks,

Been using bolehvpn awhile and have always had great speeds so thought I'd share. This is on German Proxy server :) had similar speeds on Netherlands server also till last few days.