Author Topic: Better than Getting Morning LOL Every morning :p  (Read 5856 times)

hiozneko

Better than Getting Morning LOL Every morning :p
« on: October 02, 2011, 04:58:40 AM »
A Big Thanks  ;D To all BolehVPN Admins & Staffs,and GOD (Reuben) For the Great Service. Why better than morning LOL cause knowing your TORRENTS/DOWNLOADS is Blazing Fast when you turn-on your screen.
With BolehVPN, It help bring back faith on torrent-ING from the Interwebs LOL. Before Subscribing I was Skeptical about the service bolehvpn provide, hmm Back in the days early 2010... But Then agian our nation Telecom start opening the FUUUUU floodgates on us the Users. Finally this year fell in the pit of defeat... Totally forgot about this service..  Close Friends of mine. Re-Introduce BolehVPN again ironically both now in BolehVPN. Now Thanks to BolehVPN the "feeling" of downloading a Torrent File Feels Like Matrix Movie stockroom scene Hahaha   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y70vcs3oV14  Replace *Guns Lots of guns* .. Downloads Lots of Downloads* haha Each time that Happens There goes my Storage ^^. BolehVPN able me to apply my RAID Storage system to its full potential. With all the Downloads, Now every month I Set a side for 1~2  2TB Harddisk. :p 

TL/DR: BolehVPN Open the Download Floodgates for you :P When you have speed,Storage is not enough.

Keep IT UP BolehVPN TEAM ^^
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 05:03:11 AM by hiozneko »

ketkhong

Re: Better than Getting Morning LOL Every morning :p
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 01:34:26 PM »
Yup. GOING TO BUY NEW EXTERNAL HARDDISK BECOZ GONNA DOWNLOAD TONS OF BLURAY MOVIE . OH HELL YEAH!
BOLEHVPN ! im lovin it