Author Topic: The official thank you thread for Reuben & Pitboss  (Read 81626 times)

nwk

The official thank you thread for Reuben & Pitboss
« on: May 26, 2007, 03:08:06 AM »
I am starting this thread for members who want to show their gratitude and appreciation for the hard work Reuben & Pitboss has done for us, especially so after the recent crisis involving all 3 vpn servers being down.

So let me start the ball rolling by saying, thank you Reuben & Pitboss for all the hardwork and support that you have given us so far. I know you guys have lost a lot of quality time with your families and also didn't get enough sleep as a result of your non-stop work in trying to bring the service back online as quickly as possible.

Even though I am a paying customer, I feel grateful for the high level of service they have given me together with Reuben's tech support which is so good that it even puts tmnut's custcare support service to shame. I will continue to support BolehVPN as long as tmnut continues it's unfair throttle of bittorrent downloads  ;D.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 03:13:23 AM by nwk »

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: The official thank you thread for Reuben & Pitboss
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 03:34:02 AM »
Thanks although we do feel bad that customers also had to go through this shit too.
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

cereal87

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 07:28:53 AM »
this is what i call level 1 service (best top notch). they know what they are dealing with and dedicated into having a trouble free service. thanks for the unmatched service :D

Offline Schadenfreude

• Donator
  • Admiral
  • "Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 08:40:55 AM »
THANK YOU! ;D

Donkey a bit lost for words...

edan1979

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 09:41:54 AM »
Yup this is kind of service we are expected... not HAR type...  :P

now we all can back and have a good files to download...  ;D

acam

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 09:53:30 PM »
million thanx for the hardwork and quality of support u guys have shown.. :)

Waltz

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 07:07:51 PM »
 ;D
Thanks You !!

Aoshi

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 10:25:53 AM »
I bow to your almighty powers, the strength of your character, O mighty Lords of BolehVPN.

But i do expect some FREE legal counsel sometimes, eh Reuben.

tobecx

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 08:09:45 PM »
thank you to reuben... 2 thumbs up for u. i didnt expect for a rm 30 ringgit vpn, u went all the hassle just to make things work for me.
a good customer service = more regular customers will extend their subscription.good job guys...as long as new tv series are the to be download...u shall see me as ur customer

p/s i havent read all the threads here...just wanna suggest to put a sticky for programs that might make openvpn wouldn't connect and maybe also..some guidance in configuring the router...just general things to take note...i'm not to IT savvy.

pirata

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 10:17:59 PM »

Keep at it guys.. please don't let TM win!

thanks

p_EVO3

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 04:51:17 AM »
in french i would say - > c'est super........pitboss,thanks for helping my out with my problem..sorry calling u after 12am(pitboss)..and not to forget,reuben also,asap reply through email.....the good thing is......i've managed to get a good and constant speed..........cant wait to download heroes season two...:D....merci beaucoup

munky

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2007, 01:45:32 PM »
woohooo just subscribed to this service today. Immediately can see the difference in my torrent speed. Keep up the good work guys

Offline dexbot.fallout3

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Captain
  • I have the right to go apeshit.
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 12:32:23 PM »
I just paid less than an hour ago and now I'm up and running at full speed. Thanks guys!

p.s. What a way to begin Friday the 13th.  ;D
"There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven and hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds."
1080p x264 test file at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BSKFM2W5

raydenex

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 10:43:39 PM »
A day of being a subscriber and happily downloading JAVs  ;D  ;D  ;D

Thank you!

kitsuna

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 11:00:24 PM »
I would to say Thanks to all the people who manage BolehVPN service that allows me to continue on with my Pixel-Fetish xD~~~~