Author Topic: Is Boleh Slow as well as problems occurring because..........  (Read 6787 times)

Offline gorehound

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
Is Boleh Slow as well as problems occurring because..........
« on: January 21, 2015, 03:26:52 AM »
Are there issues that are happening tome because of Boleh Servers having to many Customers and not enough Servers ? As in the Servers are to full of people all at once.
I have been plagued with issues thru Boleh.Been going on for months now.
1.Very slow to       even connect to your servers
2.Drop outs and  at times web sites will not load
3.lots of 99% and hanging instead of connecting
4.varrious drop packets and other kinds of errors I do not understand in logs

I write this because Boleh has been on my rig and they have given me Tech Support but the problem does not go away.And I am finally sick of it so I did this:

I went and joined Private Internet Access so I could check out how another service works.Thought it would help to have two separate VPN to see if one works and the other doesn't.

Well, so far I have had no issues at all with PIA.I am writing you from a PIA Server in Switzerland.
Using Boleh is a real hassle to me now.I may leave here.Not even sure how private I really am with PIA but all I care at the moment is to see if others work and they do.

I say Boleh is the problem I have cause this other Company connects.Quickly and Surfs Quickly.

Any thoughts you can give will be appreciated.I need to figure out why Boleh rots for me but PIA works for me ?

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: Is Boleh Slow as well as problems occurring because..........
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 12:53:14 PM »
Hi sorry to hear the problems you're facing and appreciate your concerns.

I have not seen your other tickets but I'm assuming you have updated your configurations? None of our servers are full if you have updated your configs (on a regular basis) with the exception of Sweden (which for some reason is always full). I do have a PIA account that I keep for reference and if you want me to do some speed comparison tests I'll be happy to do so.

*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

Offline gorehound

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
Re: Is Boleh Slow as well as problems occurring because..........
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 02:00:37 AM »
Posting issues to support forum now, Reuben.I do want to stay with Boleh but it must work for me to do so.